Help!!! Hunting Brother Badly Injured!!!!

B

BearBait03

Hi Fellow Hunters,

A dear friend (J. Anthony Knighton) and hunting partner of mine was scouting deer and elk this past week when he lost the trail and wrecked on his four-wheeler. He sustained a very serious head injury, he is still unconcious and in intensive care at LDS Hospital. It looks as though we will not lose him, but the road to recovery is going to be long and hard. His wife and two young children are doing good and holding tegether quite well. As I'm sure you all know, the cost of this accident will be tremendous and I as well as many of you (I'm Sure) would hate to see Tony and his family struggle through the recovery period only to be destroyed financially. The family has established an account with Wells Fargo Bank in the name of J. Antony (Tony) Knighton. I know that the hunting seasons are fast approaching and many of us are strapped for cash, but if any of you could find a few extra dollars to help a fellow hunter it would be greatly appreciated. The donations can be made at any Wells Fargo Branch. Thank You!!!

Very Respectfully

Paul Fallon (BearBait03)

I will go by Wells Fargo today. I know that I have ridden a 4 wheeler before without a helmit. However, cases like this remind us all that not using a helmit is not very smart.

My prayers are with he and his family.

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

Thanks TxHunter58!!!!

I feel the same way about the helmet. I can't count the times I've riden without one, Gotta make it a priority, it's only fair to our loved ones. Thanks for keeping him and his in your prayers!!

UPDATE!!!! Tony is still unconcious, but he has made some responses to the doctors and his wife. We're very excited about his progress.

Thanks,

Paul

Thanks 400bull,

I posted a small update on Tony's progress in response to TxHunter's post.

Thanks again,

Paul

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom