Help! Need Thor 300's

WesternSky

So I just found out that Thor is out of 300gr bullets for the season. I am down to 6 bullets which is not enough for the season.

I hoping some one has some that they arent going to use.
Hornadys FPB dont shoot out of my knight and powerbelts suck.

Anybody out there that can save me?

TX, I need 502's.

Frontier
Not excited about the lighter bullets. Do you think they will carry enough energy to 200 yards? ( I actually wish Thor had a 350)

Of course. My 200 yard gun I am working with right now for elk is a 58cal shooting patched round ball. A 250gr Thor will have more power at 200 yards than my 58 makes at 100 LOL.

Thor bullets recommends the 250s for basically any big game in north america.

www.FrontierMuzzleloading.com

TX, i really appreciate the offer but the ones I have now are tipped. Im not sure 12 is enough because i still have a scope mounted (using it to fine tune loads) but i need to mount a peep, then sight that in.

Yep, it takes me more than that to change to a new load and get comfortable with it. Good luck

txhunter58

venor, ergo sum (I hunt, therefore I am)

>So I just found out that
>Thor is out of 300gr
>bullets for the season. I
>am down to 6 bullets
>which is not enough for
>the season.
>
>I hoping some one has some
>that they arent going to
>use.
>Hornadys FPB dont shoot out of
>my knight and powerbelts suck.
>
>
>Anybody out there that can save
>me?

I have a whole box of the .501 don't know if you could use them or not.

Jarhead
How many is in your box? If you could part with them and Thor hasnt shipped the 250's I ordered, I would buy them from you.

I shot 2-3 out of a 50 rd box. I like them, but wont be using them this year. I would be willing to part with them and get some more later.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom