Help wanted for the fall

Oso

I am looking for one or more individuals that want to go to an elk and/or deer camp in New Mexico. Some of the duties are to help out in camp, no guiding involved. You would be expected to help the cook, help pack out game, keep camp clean, feed horses, scout for game, patrol ranch boundaries and assorted other duties. Need to be physically capable of lifting and have their own vehicle. This could work into a guide job next year after you have worked with the crew, learned the area and show that you have potential to be a guide.

This is strictly a job opportunity, pay for work. This is not a commercial advertisement. I don't trade hunts for work or landowner permits for work. Length of job depends on the individual and how long they can stay with the work. You can contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Kiowa Hunting Service
www.kiowahunting.com
[email protected]

Hey BEAR!

This is lionking!

I have sent you a email. Sounds interesting wouold like more info though. Thanks lionking

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom