Here you go HAZMATT

khart

Paul, Zach and I stalked to within bow range of this beast. If we find this guy in a few months he's in trouble.--Kevin

P1010805.jpg

P1010814.jpg

P1010816.jpg

P1010824.jpg

Khart!

That ram is flat out amazing! I hope you find him during the season, I am a sheep fanatic and that just does it for me!

When we saw that ram scouting deer I just kept saying Holy S#@t over and over.

When he saw us, he casually got up and started eating the yellow apples off of the cholla cactus.

That picture of him from behind really tells you what a stud he is.
The front shows the wrinkles on his face and muscle.

It was a privilege to see that animal.

Beautiful Animal! A whole lot bigger than the 24 Ram I killed and mounted! WOW! I hope you guys find him during the season!! Great pics and great job getting so close.

Don't shoot it this year--just tie it to a cholla and wait til next year when I draw a tag and then give me the gps coordinates. Much thanks in advance...

man i just keep logging back on just to see these pics!!! if you need help killing him let me know and i can help. LOL!!!

SON OF A BEAST! u guys need to keep your eye on that old boy. he is definitely a gold ram. im thinking he is about 32"+. my ram is 30.25" by 28" with a huge body and that ram has him by a couple inches. i too keep logging on checking him out. i hope u guys get to drop him, so we can get the tape on him. thank you for posting these pics KHART. they r amazing...

Hey vini, how big is your ram? he is a hell of a ram also...

6199dscf3465.jpg

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom