Hey dan?? Why didn't you list me as a "reference"

I think the IP address thing has killed that thread.Now I'm not that good on a computer But I can find my way on to MM. Man in today times you just can't try to post crap on a computer and not have some little geek(Not you) guy find out. LOL

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

I think Dan got hit pretty hard. But I found out what I was looking for from the good guys on MM. I think he tried to post some good reviews on himself and got caught. I am sure some people have bought tags through him and actually had some success. Expectations are always high on some hunts, especially if they have been told about the 180's behind ever tree. Selling tags is much easier if we think that the above is true. The reality is usually much different, but not always.

the hunt was nothing short of a joke is all i gotta say. i wish i woulda seen the other post earlier. I coulda wrote a good story to entertain you guys about my experience with dan

stories are always good even if they are bad ones about "hunts gone bad" Hey Maybe I can do a TV series on like Girls gone wild.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

You know its bad when the guide grabs your gun and shoots a deer to fill his own personal tag... When there is "supposed" to be a 190" in the same draw and you have been patiently hunting it for four days.. ya that happened..

I don't know Dan and have never purchased from him. I do know a little about computers though.

It is possible for multiple users to have the same IP shown on MM. One reason is constant IP recycling (unlikely the case here), the other more plausible reason is people behind a proxy server all show the same IP. AOL uses a proxy for all their users for example or at least they did the last time I checked. I'm not saying that's the case here, but you can't automatically assume that MM logins are the same person based solely on IP.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom