hey founder

>i'm just curious but it seems
>you get to hunt wyoming
>almost every year hows that
>work ?
I have been wandering the same thing. People usually wait several years to get a good wyo tag

RULE # 1: Never Question the Owner!

RULE # 2: Never Ask the Owner Where the Yearly Colorado Tag Comes From!

RULE # 3: Never Ask the Owner about Specific Units in Colorado!

Back Me Off to 1,700 Yards,650 is a Little Close & I'm Not Comfortable with it!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

Oh great, another lets get after founder thread because he kills bigger bucks than me lol...

2a0fcsk.gif

Share points with old and new hunting buddies. I'm knowledge rich and invest time scouting. Buddies are usually knowledge and time poor and point rich. Works good. Hopefully I can do the same next year.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I'll be doing the same in California this year. I have max points and I'm tired of waiting to draw Goodale or Devils Garden (with the amount of max points apps, it could take another 10 years) so I will spend the points on a really good Northern Cali tag with a guy who knows the area well. I'll learn the area this year with him this year and then spend my Dads points next year with him to try to get him a good Cali buck. We'll then be done with building too many points in Cali and I'll be able to hunt my home state on a decent tag every 3-4 years.
I think founder has put his time in and knows a lot of people where that scenario benefits both parties. I don't have that ability other than this one time in Cali. I think it all depends on how you look at it to determine if its wrong or not. I don't think its wrong...

Steve

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I don't see, or have an issue with what he's doing either. Its not against the law, nor does it hurt my odds as a resident. More power to him. Now if I can just do the same with my Nevada points ?

I think it's a pretty smart strategy it's a win win for him and the guy with the lack of time to scout. Each gets a tag and each has location and knowledge of bucks to go after.

"We don't have a gun problem we have prescription drug problem."

Hey Bryon- If you have more than 4 Nevada points, I'll partner up with you. LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

And I Have 0!

But when You Guys Go on this Huntin Trip I Could make another Trip to KALI!

A GUT SHOT at 1,700 Yards will Still Make Some Good BRAGGIN Rights so I Can Say I At Least Hit Him!

90087hankjr.jpg

well....with bess we'd be averaging 8.25.....if he just guards camp and cooks...we're at 11....

323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

>well....with bess we'd be averaging 8.25.....if
>he just guards camp and
>cooks...we're at 11....
>
>
>
323421626570513685990098870652286725493870346854n.jpg

At Least Wisz would know where I Wasn't!:D

Looks like Camp Bitttcchh is all I Get Huh?

90087hankjr.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom