Hey Knuckleheads

elkantlers

Long Time Member
LAST EDITED ON Feb-14-17 AT 09:23AM (MST)[p]Any of you Knuckleheads going to swing by the Expo and see if WL is there in person. Maybe tell him how much we appreciate how much he does for the wildlife of Utah. I wish we could all do as much as him, but at least we buy our $25 deer tag.

Same as Mossback . I really could not care what these guys that pander to fat-wallet clients do. What I mean is I don't care to hear about their bucks that have boys follow around until the hammer gets dropped.

>If anybody sees WL, tell him
>to swing by the DWR
>booth and pick up a
>copy of the regulations.

Post of the year 2017 lmmfao

4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

Eel Post of the year had me LOL.
That is some funny stuff.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

$100 to who ever throws a full beer on wade or doyle! P.s. video proof is needed. I'm good for the money!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Hornkiller,

What did either of those guys do to you that deserves you paying some chicken sh1+ to throw beer on them?

See this is the problem with the internet it has dissolved brotherhood and civility. I bet if you took the paper proclamation to his booth he would probably have a good chuckle. But to encourage people to publicly humiliate someone is sad.

You wouldnt belive me even if i told you tri! Cause it never happened to you and i dont have video evidence. I know how you roll!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Well hornkiller what does it say about you that you didn't do something about it then and there, and some time later you want to pay people to assault them?

>>If anybody sees WL, tell him
>>to swing by the DWR
>>booth and pick up a
>>copy of the regulations.
>
>Post of the year 2017 lmmfao
>
>
>
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

+1

While wade lemons comments regarding us knuckleheads does irritate me, I find it funny that you hornkiller will pay somebody 100 bucks to do that.

I already know the answer to to question, but why don't you just drive down from Wyoming and do it yourself?

Let me guess.....you refuse to be seen in the ##### hole that is the expo, and Salt Lake City has the worst air, so you refuse to come here?

If you have an axe to grind, that's fine, but grind your own axe.

You don't like people paying guides, so don't attempt
To pay people to do some dirty work for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom