Hey one dry boot, who's yer daddy?

grizzlyplumber

Very Active Member
No really, I saw that you are a Hemingway, my mom is a Hemingway and grew up in Sandy. Her dad was John Raymond Hemingway, her brother Mike still lives up there. Somehow I think you and me is blood.

I'd keep it on the down low if it were me. Dry_boob is a real plick.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

My daddy is James Hemingway(59) His brothers and sisters are Larry,Bill(dead), mitzi, Karren, susan(lives in sandy) They Grew up in SLC.
My Grandfather is Bill Hemingway(died 2005) Could probably find some relation if we dug into it. But like 1911 said I am a plick. Mostly because he invited me to the secret club house and I told him to get lost. He'll get over it.

I thought I overheard you braggin at that strip club that you are related to Ernest Hemingway .

Owner/talent scout : Horizontal Bore & Drilling Company . LLC

Overton was strippin ? My bad , I know I wasnt in that strip club . Must have been some other guy .

Owner/talent scout : Horizontal Bore & Drilling Company . LLC

Oh no foundation, you were there and you were the one putting dollar bills into his rainbow thong. I must admit, he was pretty good at picking the bill out of your mouth with his cheeks.

Thanks a alot Boot . Years of counseling and untold dollors spent on the best psychologists trying to get that image out of my head , and just like that it comes rushing back in . The rainbow thong nightmeres will be haunting me again .

How I ever let you talk me in to going in that bar is the big question .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom