High Country Scouting Trip

ArcheryAddict

Here are a few high country Nevada muleys I found on a scouting trip July 11th :D.

75232010_bucks_z.jpg

54602010_bucks_5_z1.jpg

7952010_bucks_7_z1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-10 AT 09:22AM (MST)[p]I'm using a Nikon Prostaff 16-48 x 65 spotting scope with just a little 7 megapixel digital camera that seems to fit perfectly in the eyepeice of my scope. I had the scope on 48x when the pictures were taken.

I'm using a Nikon Prostaff 16-48 x 65 spotting scope with just a little 7 megapixel digital camera that seems to fit perfectly in the eyepeice of my scope. I had the scope on 48x when the pictures were taken.

Cool pictures. I really like the way the bucks are just lounging around in the first one. That's always fun to watch. You mind saying what area?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-10 AT 12:05PM (MST)[p]Nice pics. It's about time one of you Faiman's got a profile on here.Good luck this your. Hope I don't see you up on the Mt;-)

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

So I saw this buck last year and he was about 26 to 27 inches wide and i'm guessing he had about a 177 inches typical frame but with the two extra points on the right side he had a total of about 186 inches. Does anyone have any thoughts on what he's gonna gross this year?

LAST EDITED ON Jul-16-10 AT 08:05PM (MST)[p]I'm guessing that buck is going to have a 180 inch mainframe with 10 extra inches of junk. I was on that same buck with Chris last season and he gave me the slip. After he gave me the slip I encountered this guy and somehow managed to put him down with a really lousy shot to the neck.
2817scott_faiman_2009.jpg

Well it looks like your in the bucks agian this year!

("For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast. Ephesians 2:8-9")

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom