Hitler Parody/SFW spoof

kingeider

So let me start this off right. Im a waterfowl guy who likes to bow hunt. Bow hunting is a precursor to my true passion of fowl feathered friends. Its truly sad to sit back and watch what is happening to big game. So very glad the Feds control most of what happens with waterfowl. Special interest groups would not have a strong hold on it like they do with whats happening in our state with big game.

So with that being said i had some fun making this parody.

Yes this is my fist time ever posting here on this webpage. been a browser, not a poster. Spend some time on the UWN.

hope it makes you laugh!!!!

btw, this web based format has got to go!!!! 1998 was a long time ago. let it go and update this place!!!!

Hahaha You will be Black balled for sure ! This is a mockery of of the fuhrer(the don). How dare u stand against the great don!

Good job I laughed it was fun to watch but I'm notsure it's really a parody it looked and felt pretty legit.

I didnt know that sfw and mdf and dwr all spoke a different language. That was way too funny. Thanks!

I'm a WI resident and do a lot more reading than posting on this forum. I've wasted too many late night hours reading the endless posts about the expo already. I'm a life member of RMEF and serve on our local committee. I don't know the full history of the expo past what has been said on these forums. You don't have to be a private investigator though to realize two things...first, SFW has done a lot of good things for wildlife in the state of UTAH and second, there are obvious conflicts of interest and a true lack of transparency. Anyone working for or volunteering for an organization like SFW, DU, RMEF, or even your local Rotary club knows that tracking all the inflows and outflows of your budget, income vs expenses, should be and is very easy to track and report. For SFW to not be willing or able to release detailed financial reports accounting for all money raised from the tags is either a huge oversight on their part or a clear cover up of corruption.

No matter what side of the debate you fall on that video was absolutely hilarious though. I don't care who you are that's funny right there! Well done!

No, don't change a thing, I hate change!

Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you
think their right" - 2001
"I can't argue with honesty" - 2005
-Joe E Sikora

I just got one question that nobody's answered.

http://youtu.be/G6NW_6Bg4M8

Theodore Roosevelt's guidance concerning
conservation...
"The movement for the conservation of wildlife,
and the conservation of all our natural resources,
are essentially democratic in spirit,purpose and
method."

"We do not intend that our natural resources shall
be exploited by the few against the interests of the
majority. Our aim is to preserve our natural
resources for the public as a whole, for the
average man and the average woman who make
up the body of the American people."

"It is in our power...to preserve game..and to give
reasonable opportunities for the exercise of the
skill of the hunter,whether he is or is not a man of
means."

That's Academy Award material right there. And not in the comedy category. That's a strait-up documentary! Well done!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom