Hole in one!

bkhunter

433aa1c97e9b88f9.jpg

Here's a picture a good Wyo goat I harvested last Sunday. 14 1/2" with 5" cutters. I wouldn't recommend either of the two "guides" in the picture. They wanted to shoot every little dink that wandered by! If I heard "shoot that one dad" once, I heard it a thousand times! It was great to have my oldest "high 5" me and say "man you hammered that one, dad". Very blessed to have the opportunity to live in Wyoming and even more blessed to share the experiance with my boys. "Only" have a bull moose, late season deer and an Ely bull elk tag(muzzleloader) to fill the rest of the season. LOL!

BKHUNTER

BKHUNTER, Very nice lope.Takes me back to when my daughter was that age enjoy they grow up fast.

God bless
Glen

That's an awesome goat, but havin' your kids there makes it that much better. Good luck the rest of the season, sound like you'll be pretty busy. My cousin just got a nice moose with his bow in Wyoming, Noth of Buffalo a ways I believe, where are you gonna be hunting?

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Nice one!!

There must be something in the water mine was 14 1/2 with 5 1/2 inch cutters.

Is that the Wind River range in the background??? Looks like the veiw I had from where I was hunting.

Good work! Always like to see other hunters taking their kids out. I took my 4-1/2 year old daughter hunting for the first time the weekend before last. We most just played with some elk calls and shot a couple grouse on the road, but she had a blast. Can't wait til she's old enough to pull the trigger!

Nice pronghorn, too, by the way (I can't call it a "goat" - goats have long white hair in my world ;-)

Yes it is. Just south of the Newfork river in area 90. See tons of antelope everyday and could have/ should have killed a better on on Saturday, but didn't.

Very nice....I'm headed to Wyoming in the morning, between Casper and Douglas, do a little deer and antelope huntin'. Thanks for sharing the pics and gettin' my excited!

Joel....was your buddy huntin' public or private over there. Been deer huntin' over there once, 3yrs. ago, saw a lot of moose. Now have 3 pref. pts. towards moose over there. Noticed a lot of private land around there, am a little worried about access in some spots.

AZWALKER, your view of the Wind Rivers was from the other side on the east slope looking west.

I didn't ask him, but I'm sure that he was hunting public land, they also saw a lot of moose before he shot his, and from what I heard they must have had plenty of ground to hunt on, and sounded like access was pretty fair - sorry don't know more details. I don't know what the bull will score - just saw pictures, but they said he measured 43", had 3 points on the fronts on both sides, and I think 9 points to a side on the palms - looked like a heck of a moose to me.

Keep the Sun at Your Back and the Wind in Your Face

Thats great! It doesn't get any better than the smiles on your sons faces. Keep up the great parenting.

Tony

Nice 'lope. I can't wait to resume my antelope hunting this weekend here in idaho. Great hunting buddies too!!! Thanks for sharing.

Fowl

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom