Holly's Ranch Hobble Creek Canyon Utah

deerslayer88

This is a Utah issue but the owners of this property live in Wyoming. Today while watching some deer, and poachers with my son, your son was out of line. To begin I understand your property is private (the signs are the give away), however I was pulled off the road watching the deer from the tail gate of my rig parked completely on public lands, as the boy wanted to see the bucks that I was telling him about on your property.

While we were watching I noticed some individuals who had snuck onto the property from the public land above your parcel and I was watching them too (They were right on your border). Well your son came and began to rip into me for being 1 foot if that much over the path to your gate (still on public land mind you your paths on a easement from the city), he stated he needed to get onto the property and I was blocking access to his gate very rudely. I will add for those not familiar with this area there was another gate about 100 feet North of where I was located at and the other gate is the main gate not the one I was at.

I told him very politely I was sorry and that I would gladly move my rig asap to get out of his way. Your child kept being a disrespectful and threatening individual and was told off, after his repetitive rude remarks towards me and my son. I did tell him to get back into his rig while I moved mine and that he better stay put if he did not want problems. Had he chilled out he would have not been told off, I know others would not have been so kind to a disrespectful threatening individual. You might want to pull the reins in on him especially where his actions were threatening a individual could get him shot! I have a permit to carry and I was carrying, heck maybe he is/was carrying too but what I can tell you is the fact he threatened and approached me with me not having a direct out it could have ended badly for him. Needless to say I will be back watching deer on your property from the public lands that is not against the law and you might want to tell you child when he does stop to confront someone to at least pull off the road and maybe use his head about the situation.

?If men were angels, no government would be
necessary.? John Adams

Where is this at? I'll go with you just to piss this punk off

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

Go up hobble creek (Springville canyon) right after the golf course the road splits stay to the left the first dirt road that you can drive up on your left, I was off the main road but its off the road (power mountain road) and left fork hobble creek you can't miss it as the gates on both sides of the road say private Holly's Ranch.

necessary.? John Adams

If I lived closer to it I would go. Just put a boot in his ass

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I've been up there a couple times (long story short) every time we have been treated the same way. I think they have cameras monitoring the entrance and once they notice someone there they have someone go up and harass whoever is on the road.

I wasnt sure what to do this weekend, but looks like I just found out what I am going to be doing this weekend. Thanks for the tip. This should be fun:)

Lol. Let me know how it goes. Someone will be up there to "nicely" great you in a few minutes of pulling up to the gate.

Makes me Wonder?

I was up there this Spring!

Decided I'd take a Closer Look at some Turkeys!

Stopped,set up my Scope on the Window!

I was kinda off the side of the Road a little!

All of a Sudden this PUNK-ASS came Screaming in,locks it up & come Stompin up to the Window just a Babblin his BS!

And Screams:

Who the F do you think you are?

I said:Well I know who I am!

I slammed Old Faithful up on the Dash!

His attitude changed in a Quick F'N Hurry!

Then He says:

Hey I've seen you somewhere?

Then He seen My Cooler in the Back had BESS Painted on it!

Then He says:I've heard about you & your Silver Revolver!

Then He says:I'm not trying to be a PRICK but do you know this is Private Property?

I said:Ya,looks Private to me!

But You can Drive up the main road legally!

I told him:When ya see me across the Fence Line Draggin a Tom back to the Truck you can start worrying about it!

Hell,I wasn't even Huntin,just site-seeing!

There's some Nice looking High Country up there!

Gotta be a Big Buck left up in there somewhere!

Anyway,I don't have a clue what this PUNKS name was?

Wondering if it wasn't part of the same bunch?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Damn I would really like to go. I love starting Schit with people like this.

O--one
B--big
A--ass
M--mistake
A--america

I think I will go up this weekend park and do some more watching. When the little Trucker comes back I will simply walk him over to the no trespassing sign and say buddy I just found your sign!

Oh and Bess there are some monsters up there but I ain't telling where but close to that property on some public lands :), I have hiked the crap out of it and looked over many bucks ironically the bucks I was watching on their land I had passed over on the opening (on public lands) because they were little 2 points (one had a club I wanted a picture of).

necessary.? John Adams

Oh before I forget when I was looking threw the Bino's I was in street clothes took the cammo off and left all the gear but the Bino's in the truck. It was just me and the step son watching some bucks trying to get the phone scope to work.

necessary.? John Adams

So DeerSlayer?

How many Pumpkin Suits are there in that country when Rifle opens up?

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

How many Ghillie suits suits are up there now ten feet off the road? More then another place I have been so far. I have not hunted that area on the rifle in since the units went to 30, this will be my first year. I know back when it was the Central unit there were quite a few that would go there and drive the roads all day.

necessary.? John Adams

>
>Makes me Wonder?
>
>I was up there this Spring!
>
>
>Decided I'd take a Closer Look
>at some Turkeys!
>
>Stopped,set up my Scope on the
>Window!
>
>I was kinda off the side
>of the Road a little!
>
>
>All of a Sudden this PUNK-ASS
>came Screaming in,locks it up
>& come Stompin up to
>the Window just a Babblin
>his BS!
>
>And Screams:
>
>Who the F do you think
>you are?
>
>I said:Well I know who I
>am!
>
>I slammed Old Faithful up on
>the Dash!
>
>His attitude changed in a Quick
>F'N Hurry!
>
>Then He says:
>
>Hey I've seen you somewhere?
>
>Then He seen My Cooler in
>the Back had BESS Painted
>on it!
>
>Then He says:I've heard about you
>& your Silver Revolver!
>
>Then He says:I'm not trying to
>be a PRICK but do
>you know this is Private
>Property?
>
>I said:Ya,looks Private to me!
>
>But You can Drive up the
>main road legally!
>
>I told him:When ya see me
>across the Fence Line Draggin
>a Tom back to the
>Truck you can start worrying
>about it!
>
>Hell,I wasn't even Huntin,just site-seeing!
>
>There's some Nice looking High Country
>up there!
>
>Gotta be a Big Buck left
>up in there somewhere!
>
>Anyway,I don't have a clue what
>this PUNKS name was?
>
>Wondering if it wasn't part of
>the same bunch?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red
>Hot Barrel & My Dead
>Cold Hands I Shall go
>down Fighting for American Pride
>& Rights!
>I Know I'm Out Numbered by
>Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll
>Throw Their Hands in the
>air & I know I
>can't Lick the U.S. Military
>by Myself when they Turn
>on us but I'll make
>
>you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a
>Situation where I Hope to
>Hell All Americans become True
>Americans once again & Stand
>up for their Rights!

Best response I have read in a long time!!!!

Oh It's True!

Here's another deal!

In a way you can see the Landowners Point also!

They've had to deal with many a TARDS!

I don't mind them asking what you're doing!

But JUDAS!

They could Treat most people on the Mountain decent!

You usually only have to talk with a person just a few minutes to kinda get a feel for what kind of a person you're dealin with!

With this JOKERS Attitude He wouldn't have a Clue because He makes them Mad within Seconds!

Again,I have No idea rather the Guy I ran in to has anything to do with the Kid/PUNK mentioned above?

Fair enough and yes I can see the land owners side of things. I bet they have chased about a dozen tards off their land in the past 3 days. Yet as you said had he just asked and chilled out, he would have seen I am not one of those tards who would trespass.

necessary.? John Adams

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom