HOLY CRAP!!!!! The Deadi clan hit it big time!!!!

deadI

Very Active Member
We (my family ) does not like to check credit cards for the draws. We like to open the emails. Well today was huge. My dad opened his emails, and he drew the diamond mountain muzz deer tag wich we were expecting. The surprise came when we see that my brother with 3 points drew the parker mountain antelope rifle hunt. And if that was not enough another email shows that my sister with 2 points drew the same tag. It is going to be a very busy september. I don't know how we are going to fill all the tags but looks like we are going to have fun trying.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Congrats Jared! You guys will have a ball on the Diamond Mountain unit as well as chasing goats on the Parkers

It's always an adventure!!!

Thanks. I am stoked. I hunted the parker with a friend last year. His wife and dad both had tags, and it was quite the chore to get them both goats infact his dad ended up not geting one. But there were a ton of people down there. I am hopeing that with the new muzz hunt and some of the rifle tags going to that hun that it will not be a hectic.

With my dads tag I hope if pans out for him and he can get a good buck, not excpecting a record breaker, but it would be nice for him to smoke a good one.

DeadI/Jared
46e8aeb1660028c5.gif

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom