Homer

feddoc

Long Time Member
Grammar man.....Is this like a dangling popsicle? (particple)

Lindholm noted it was the second time his penis became frozen during a cross-country skiing race.

Last edited:
You can't make up this stuff.

Some entrepeneur needs to jump on this opportunity to design & market the ultimate lightweight, battery-operated 'Weenie Warmer.'

You can't make up this stuff.

Some entrepeneur needs to jump on this opportunity to design & market the ultimate lightweight, battery-operated 'Weenie Warmer.'
C8ck in a sock?

Like this?

AXVp5A3.jpg

Yeah, those types, like the Jamaican Peter Heater below or Willy Warmers, have been available, but I'm thinking it will need some heat source to be effective. Maybe a pocket for a Jon-E warmer, eh?

1645552626989.png

1645552964819.png

Howdy Kilo!

Leave it to Homer to find this article and post it and yea I am still alive and kicking been through a lot of medical problems. Lost two close friends from school days a long time ago along with Army friends in Vietnam too.

I’m wondering why he’s cross country ski racing a second time? There’s no education in the second kick of a mule

Howdy Kilo!
Don't get on here much anymore, my wife is in a care facility and I am doing fine considering what I have been through the last 4 years. Will be 80 in 3 weeks and hoping to go to Wyoming for a private ranch Lope & Deer hunt this coming Oct. Just trying my best to stay above ground and go on a hunt if things work out for me and buddy who also had major surgery on back. Tell those who know me I miss the old gang and chatting.

Paul you still drinking that brew, I don't drink anymore due to the meds that the docs have me on for the rest of my years. Once in awhile I will have one Crown on the rocks with dinner . I have lost weight due to surgery and eating habits because of Diebetes I feel alot better and holding at 170 lbs. Last time I weighted this was 50 years ago in Vietnam. Getting old really sucks. Take care Bud.

Don't get on here much anymore, my wife is in a care facility and I am doing fine considering what I have been through the last 4 years. Will be 80 in 3 weeks and hoping to go to Wyoming for a private ranch Lope & Deer hunt this coming Oct. Just trying my best to stay above ground and go on a hunt if things work out for me and buddy who also had major surgery on back. Tell those who know me I miss the old gang and chatting.
Sorry about your wife. I know it's gotta be tough.

Paul you still drinking that brew, I don't drink anymore due to the meds that the docs have me on for the rest of my years. Once in awhile I will have one Crown on the rocks with dinner . I have lost weight due to surgery and eating habits because of Diebetes I feel alot better and holding at 170 lbs. Last time I weighted this was 50 years ago in Vietnam. Getting old really sucks. Take care Bud.
Stay well, Kilo. We're a dying breed.

oldmanfinish.gif

Howdy Brian! Sorry to hear about your wife. I hope you make it to Wyoming this year. I still can't remember what year it was that we met in Wyoming. I can't even find the photos anymore.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom