Hope it’s true.

2lumpy

Long Time Member
Not all want to preserve wildlife for hunting but it’s better than not want to preserve wildlife.

"There may be a lot that divides voters across the country, but in the West there is nearly universal consensus in favor of conservation," said Katrina Miller-Stevens, director of the State of the Rockies Project and an associate professor at Colorado College. "Not only do voters prefer conservation when asked how public lands and water should be utilized, but issues involving water, air, land and wildlife are top of mind when they make their voting decisions."

That's certainly true with Californians, as they turn up the thermostat to 75 degrees as they're booking their next flight to Europe while their swimming pool is filling up. They also vote to legalize drugs so people will live on the sidewalks and poop in the gutters. That always improves the water. Californians care about the wildlife too, especially mountain lions and wolves. Lastly, they love forest management. They burn about a million acres a year to export all that smoke and CO2 to bordering states.

"There may be a lot that divides voters across the country, but in the West there is nearly universal consensus in favor of conservation," said Katrina Miller-Stevens, director of the State of the Rockies Project and an associate professor at Colorado College. "Not only do voters prefer conservation when asked how public lands and water should be utilized, but issues involving water, air, land and wildlife are top of mind when they make their voting decisions."

That's certainly true with Californians, as they turn up the thermostat to 75 degrees as they're booking their next flight to Europe while their swimming pool is filling up. They also vote to legalize drugs so people will live on the sidewalks and poop in the gutters. That always improves the water. Californians care about the wildlife too, especially mountain lions and wolves. Lastly, they love forest management. They burn about a million acres a year to export all that smoke and CO2 to bordering states.
Hence the thread title: “I hope it’s true.”

However, I wasn’t thinking big picture eel. You are my mentor when it comes to big picture realities. Protecting and improving public Wildlife certainly means many different things the general public. Such as wolves vs moose etc.

Hence the thread title: “I hope it’s true.”

However, I wasn’t thinking big picture eel. You are my mentor when it comes to big picture realities. Protecting and improving public Wildlife certainly means many different things the general public. Such as wolves vs moose etc.
Well, everybody says they're for clean air and water as long as it doesn't interfere with their personal lives. The main stream will say big oil is the problem while big oil gives them most of what makes their lives safe, comfortable, productive and enjoyable. I wasn't picking on you or any one individual. I just don't like these carefully worded "studies" with hidden agendas. Who doesn't want clean air and water and wildlife?

Well, everybody says they're for clean air and water as long as it doesn't interfere with their personal lives. The main stream will say big oil is the problem while big oil gives them most of what makes their lives safe, comfortable, productive and enjoyable. I wasn't picking on you or any one individual. I just don't like these carefully worded "studies" with hidden agendas. Who doesn't want clean air and water and wildlife?
Nailed it!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom