Hores rental near Pinedale

Bill_in_MI

Will draw a WY elk tag this year.

Anybody you know renting out a pair of horses in the Pinedale area? I've done this a few times (diff areas) with good success.

Riding tack and panniers needed.

Thx
Bill

Try Yellowstone Horse rentals. They advertise here on MM. Not sure if they deliver animals to the Pindale area but it's worth a shot. Good luck..

Sorry
I thought this post was for something else.
I dint think they had hores for rent in Wyoming.
Just the chicken ranch I know in Wells,Nevada......

LAST EDITED ON Dec-06-15 AT 05:15PM (MST)[p]The two places mentioned above are in Star Valley and Pavillion, which are not too far east and west of Pinedale as the crow flies. However, there is no direct route over the mountains to get there, so it's quite a drive down and around the mountains from either place to that particular hunting area. I rented two horses, tack, and a trailer back in 97 and 99 from Wyoming Horses and the Mantles were very easy people to deal with. I spoke with the gentleman that runs the Yellowstone Horses operation last summer in case we needed to rent horses for a DIY hunt after our guided hunt in Region G if we didn't tag out. He seemed like a very nice fellow with very reasonable prices, but we ended up with two good bucks on our guided hunt and didn't need his services.

The Madsens of Yellowstone rentals are top notch guys. Where i use to guide we rented close to 50 of their stock every summer and fall for our backcountry operations along with our own stock. Chad, who is head of the rental part, spends all winter driving around the country picking up true "mountain" type horses. Star Valley is definitely a closer option that Pavillion in my eyes for your rental needs. Just give them a call. I know Chad delivers rentals all the way up to Cody, so a 2 hour drive towards pinedale, im sure isnt out of the question

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom