Horse Rental

bowelk

Does anyone know of anybody or place that will rent horses or pack animals for a week hunt in Southern NM. Gila Area.

bowelk,

Try Becky Campbell of the Gila Hot Springs whom used to do so. She is about the only one I know of. I won't lease out my stock because of insurance and other reasons. Her phone number is 575-536-9314.

Thanks Stoney. I had already spoken with Becky and she no longer does either. I figured it was a long shot but thought maybe someone knew of a place I hadn't heard of. This is not a problem in any other state but cant seem to find anyone here.

LAST EDITED ON Jul-10-14 AT 11:29AM (MST)[p]One thing you might want to consider, if you know someone, is an informal repurchase agreement. A buddy of mine did it, he purchased the horses and trailer. After the hunt he sold the horses back to the original owner at a loss.

Since you are then the owner it decreases any legal liability the other party bares. Of course this was two people who knew each other before hand.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom