House votes to ban wolf introduction

I see where the vote was 54 to 13 in the house. If I lived in Utah I would be writing those 54 people thank you letters and "enlightening" the other 13 people about how you feel and why.

It still has to go to the Senate.

For now. Demographics are changing the make up of this state quickly. Wait until the new residents of the state bring their California politics with them.

For now. Demographics are changing the make up of this state quickly. Wait until the new residents of the state bring their California politics with them.

Currently happening in your neighboring states of CO and now in NM.

It sucks bad...

While I like it, it’s only a resolution. They’ll send it to Washington DC with a “pretty please” for them to do something, but the resolution will have no real force of law.

Good!!!! A few years ago i elk hunted up in Montana. After a few days I bumped into a warden & he asked if I had a wolf tag? I replied NO... He said, “I didn’t tell you this, but if you see one KILL IT... go into town and buy a tag”.
The wolves are really hurting the elk & deer herds up there. We definitely don’t need that in other states!!!

This will ruffle feathers I’m sure, but If wolves ever did take hold in Utah, I’d hope the sportsmen and poachers could combine forces and have an unwritten agreement that any wolf encountered gets shot with no worries of being reported. Utah wildlife has enough threats as it is. Wolves is the last thing they need

This will ruffle feathers I’m sure, but If wolves ever did take hold in Utah, I’d hope the sportsmen and poachers could combine forces and have an unwritten agreement that any wolf encountered gets shot with no worries of being reported. Utah wildlife has enough threats as it is. Wolves is the last thing they need
I’m aware it’s not apples to apples... But where I grew up back East we had a horrible problem with coyotes. A lone coyote really isn’t a threat, but we had packs of them from 6-15 yotes in a pack. They destroyed our turkey, quail & rabbit populations for years & found evidence of deer kills as well. During archery season one year, I watched a doe defending her 2 little ones from a group of coyotes. She charged & stomped at them for 15 or more minutes before running them off & safely escaping with her fawns. It was crazy!!! Every person that I knew that hunted would kill them on site. It took many years to get them under control, but it eventually paid off.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom