How About Them SUNS & JAZZ

Bates7

I think that we may see the Suns & Jazz matched up in the western finals. The Suns gotta put away the Spurs and the Jazz needs to beat L.A. for this to happen. I've been dreaming about this possible match up all my life. I hope it happens.

Not gonna happen buddy. The Jazz do not match up against the Lakers, sorry to say it. The Suns have to keep pressure on the Spurs, and not let the Spurs control the pace of the game.

I AM THE BEST!

LAST EDITED ON May-01-10 AT 11:41AM (MST)[p]That would be nice, if we can get past the Fakers uh I meant Lakers.

Keep dreaming. Lakers in 5. Unfortunately the Lakers will be in the finals again. They ought to be with the money their paying for their team!

Now that would be nice and Spurs / Jazz would be good too. Anthing but Kobe, PLEASE.

The Jazz have been so close they could taste it a couple times. I hope this year they take it! They deserve it!

NO GUTS, NO STORY!!

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

No more Nuggets but I'm kinda glad. Maybe they will make a few moves before next season to propel them to the next level.

I really dislike the Jazz though, especially Boozer. I don't see them getting past L.A. but I will be rooting for them as I REALLY hate the Lakers.

LAST EDITED ON May-02-10 AT 06:08PM (MST)[p]sorry to wake you up from your pipe dream. Im a huge jazz fan and absolutly hate the lakers. but its lakers in 5

the jazz simply cannot beat the lakers 6th man down the stretch. its the one who is wearing stripes.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

"the jazz simply cannot beat the lakers 6th man down the stretch. its the one who is wearing stripes."

+1

I'm hoping they pull off a miracle, but I just don't see it happening.

Nocked N Loaded

"the jazz simply cannot beat the lakers 6th man down the stretch. its the one who is wearing stripes."

+2

I hate the Lakers but they will take it 4 straight. Boozer and Slone need to go. ANd the new Mark Eaton center to. Wat a clumsy Goof.

Well, I disagree. Lakers in 5. Fes does look bad, but what choice does Sloan have? Good big men are few and far between. What the Jazz should of done was played Fes as the main center all year and went for one of the worst records in the nba. Then they could of maybe got two lotto picks this year and obtained a good big man or two in the draft.

I think ur gonna be suprised in this series. Look for the Jazz in 6-7. If the lakers play like they did last night against kirelenko on tuesday / or game 3 they wont stand a chance. The refs wont help in Utah. It's really really reminicent to the denver series. Close game 1, steal game 2... here we go again. Watch for the Jazz, d-will has had enough of the Lakers.

-Cass

Suns in 5 then the fakers I sure hope the Spazz drag it out and then bring on either team after the Suns blow out the down and san antone thugs in two out the four wins . Talking smak is so fun but really NBA is the sport !

The Spurs and Suns game was pretty fun to watch last night!! Glad to see Nash tearing it up!!

Anyone catch the Celtics vs Cleveland game?? MV...what?? :-( his elbow hurts...LMAO!! Awesome game and I hate the Celtics!!

Looking forward to game 2 between LA and Utah tonight...kind of off subject but anyone know what coach Sloan's plan is after this year...is that dude ever going to retire?? How one man could coach 1 team that long is beyond me!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

I was there never_catch. I grabbed one beer about 5 minutes before tip and sat down to watch. I didn't get up until the half. I used the restroom real quick and grabbed another cold one and didn't get up until the final buzzer. A two beer game to me means it was a very good game.

http://img1.jurko.net/avatar_13010.jpg[/img][/url]

Bates7

Only a 2 beer game?! But your right it was a great game. Where were your seats? I'm gunna try to get to the wednesday game.

GO SUNS!

LAST EDITED ON May-06-10 AT 00:10AM (MST)[p]Huntmancam I just got back home from the game. This was a 1 shot of Turkey and a 2 beer night. I'll admit that I was a little nervous going into this because the SUNS ain't been there before. I mean the SUNS won game one out of seven. That's enough to get the knees knocking and then they won this one? Holy cow I'm still high.

I know that the SUNS can do it this year, they can. They have beaten evary team that's in it right now honestly and fairly this year. It's their's to loose.

It's time for the men to step up. The women have won 2 Championships.

GO SUNS GO!!!

Anyone see Popovich's interview after their loss tonight? That guys classic.

Suns look very good....so do the Jazz. HaHa! Lakers in 5 only if the Jazz can shoot over 50% from the arc. No chance inside even with AK47. Who knows how he will do coming off the injury. Bynum's having his way. How many dunks does he have so far this series? Come on Cass. Utah in 6 or 7? Don't be a Laker hater!

Steve

Bates7

Great game last night. Even though the suns didn't look to be on their game most the night they still came out with a win. I love it. Hopefully this is the year!

Speaking of Turkey, I just picked me up a bottle and in about an hour I will be heading to New Mexico to do some turkey hunting. I'm gunna be shooting turkey in two ways.

A little bit of liquid Kickin' Chicken never hurt anybody.
Good luck and be sure to post some of your awesome pics when you get back. The SUNS will be back on the court in san Antonio on Friday.

the suns suck especially when they go all political. just play ball

I pick orlando to win it all cause I hate the lakers, hate the celtics, and pretty much every other team in the league except the jazzzzzzzzzz and they aint guna to do it.

so its Orlando cause I like Howard!

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

I'll gurentee it that it wasn't Jerry's doing. Remember the Alamo?

if they do close the deal my next favorite team will now be suns even though I don't like them. I don't want to see the lakers in the final round.

4a7d1f93337c7fd7.jpg

Nets are for fish!!

LAST EDITED ON May-09-10 AT 08:32PM (MST)[p]after the suns took a pro stance on illegal immigration, and backed by their star "steve nash", i hope thier whole team( including and more importantly, their owners) gets the flu........ we have are own problems, illegal immigrations is the worst!

LAST EDITED ON May-09-10 AT 08:13PM (MST)[p]Hey KB every true Suns fan knows that on May 5th every year for several years now the Suns have worn that jersey if they have a game that day. The media is the primary instagator for spining that into the illeagal immigration debate. Steve Nash made that comment because he's an immigrant as well. By the way, be very careful of what you wish for. Your last statement was totally uncalled for.

forget the immagration crap this is the Suns year they have teamwork and haert!

I'll be at the Lakers closeout game tomorrow night and can't wait to see all the tears streaming down Utard faces :) next round is going to be fun!!

GO KOBE GO!!

~Z~

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom