1486image.jpg

9051image.jpg

>I agree that is an oddball
>for sure. Congrats!
>
>Brian
>http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

Gotta love them airplane goats!

Your's is a bit more strange than the one I shot pics of a week ago.
Ya gotta lone those W-I-D-E ones!
Congrats on an interesting trophy.

Zeke

5750dscn1593.jpg

I know exactly where that buck lived. I have several photos of the buck on the hoof. I think his companion is even goofier than him. Congrats on a really cool buck.

5740rsz_img_2179.jpg

5511rsz_img_2156.jpg

6388rsz_img_2155.jpg

9339rsz_img_2154.jpg

I will send you some more photos. I think I have your email address in a PM you sent me. If not send me email and I will try and send pictures to you. Congrats again on a really neat buck.

Great buck and pics...thanks to all for sharing. I wish I had pics of the 4 horned antelope I saw in Montana in the 90's. His two front horns curled over his nose about 13 1/2 to 14 inches in length and the back two horns came uo about six inches behind the front two...even had prongs on the back two horns...go figure.

ICHCGuide, his buddy is more freaky.
I kinda felt bad cause the buck I shot was
the "eyes" for the other buck. He waited for
his buddy to get up and run. It didn't happen.

All of these pics sure are making me want to go antelope hunting!! Awesome speedgoat! I love the unique, freak ones.

Most all antelope are cookie cutter looking and this guy being so different is a great buck and quite the exception. Congrats on a good one.

He will be a great buck to mount. Those pictures above with the 2 freaks that is crazy. sweet photo

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom