How big?

elkhuntr

Here is a picture of a buck my wife took in Colorado.Hope you enjoy.
Elkhuntr
452bd3ca7c1761e5.jpg

452bd22775d1d62c.jpg

452bd2a577e1381a.jpg

Yes, I'd agree with the above two posts. Very pretty CO buck, and congrats to your wife. My sister just took her first, a doe, and I was happy to be there.

I drew a SW tag in CO and I'm curious to know where the buck was taken. I understand, of course, if you'd rather not say. Feel free to email or PM if you like. Thanks.

Thanks for the replies.He was taken in northern CO HiMtnHntr.I rough scored him and he should be right at 80 inches.He is 16 inches tall.This is her first antelope also.I will try to talk her into writting a story about it.I think it is a decent buck for Colorado.We killed two other bucks also but nothing close to this one.
Thanks Elkhuntr

Wow! That's a good buck anywhere, and especially big for Colorado. I'm sure you've been telling your wife how rare an opportunity it was to take such a dandy. Congrats and thanks for the info.

Great buck! Very nicely shaped and good looking. A nice trophy. As far as score, he certainly has the length but is a little skinny and the cutters are not quite big enough to book. I'd put him at about 79. Who cares though, that is a shooter just about anywhere.

Brian
Tell your wife congrats on a great looking loper. That thing is sweet. I have never killed one but I watched my dad and mom kill several. Good job.

Yelum

I am taking him to get scored on Friday.I think he is going to suprise us what he scores?I will let everyone know what he scores.
Elkhuntr

Great looking 'Lope and of couse the hunter too. Never been for "lopes yet, hopefully soon. Great pictures, thanks for posting them.

Brian

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom