How do you change a application for Big game

Gator

Long Time Member
How do you change a application for Big Game had a friend put in for the wrong Unit how does he change it to the right thing or is he just SOL. Thanks

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

It cost $10. You can go online to where you applied to and there is a make a change link, if it is like last year. If not, call the DWR tomorrow by 6pm (I think that is when they go home).

Ya just another UTDOW scam going there. You do it all online. Nobody there lifts a finger and they want money anyway. With WY's system you can change your app 50 times if you want for nothing.

There's a link on the UT log-in page.

I had to apply before WY came out because my license expired first. My Wy elk is the same time...Now, I want to change from Southern gen muzz deer to point only...I'd do it for $10..but not if it's $75 with the license to reapply....So, withdraw and get no point or hold and hope I'm not one of the lucky 1:11.5 nonresidents who draw with zero??? Guess I could change it for rifle in that case...The WY deal is sweet, change whatever till a few weeks ahead of the actual draw dates easy and free.

Oh well, got another week to decide...if wanting to change to points or just withdraw.

ElmerFudd

If you don't want to pay the extra $75 to re-apply, you can return the tag if you draw, get almost all of your license fee back, and retain your points. The following is directly from the Application Booklet - page 21:

You obtain a limited-entry permit and then
surrender it to the Division no less than
30 days before the season-opening date.
Under these circumstances, you will receive
a refund of the permit fee?minus a $25
refund fee?and your bonus points will be
reinstated.

It would only cost you $25 to return the tag vs. $75 to change your hunt unit choice.

You have to click the "Withdraw Your Application" button and then resubmit your application before the 11pm deadline today...if you just want to withdraw it you have until 14 Mar, but you can't reapply...there is no "Change Your Application" button.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom