how do you haul your bow on the fourwheeler?

utarchery

how do you haul your bow on the fourwheeler? ive been trying to think of a way but i havent had much luck. thanks

A cheap padded case and some bungees. The dust is terrible for your components.

Take out more than you brought in!

With an arrow nocked and ready, of course? That's what I've seen most guys in Utah do. ;-)

I do the soft case and bungee thing too.

I have a bow holder/gun holder installed on my front rack and an old soft case for the bow that I cut slots in to accommodate the bow holder. It works great and keeps the dust out.

If I am going to be on a narrow quad trail where brush is going to be an issue or the road is really rocky I put my bow in my hard case made for the airlines and use crank straps to hold it down on the rack to protect my bow from bouncing around. It's a little bit of a pain to strap and unstrap but it gets the job done.

GBA

>With an arrow nocked and ready,
>of course? That's what
>I've seen most guys in
>Utah do.
& with face paint on

Don't forget holding the frosty cold beverage in the other hand...it is actually quite the art to keep the quad on the trail while drinking those pepsi's :D!

I also use the soft case with bungie and hard case when it gets crazy.

?The bugle of the bull elk echo?s through the pines, the north wind moans her lonesome lullaby, he hungers for the freedom of an eagle as she flies?somewhere beyond the great divide?

I use a gun holder and a pillow. It looks dumb but it works. I don't have a picture and it is impossible to describe. Forget I mentioned how rednecked I am ...

king size camo pillow case and strap it to my eberlestock x2 keeps the dust and dirt off it i use lots of mule tape

Take a cheap hard case from wallyworld and screw it right to the front rack with self tapping screws. If you don't want 4 little holes in your front rack, then screw through the case into some 2x4's and rachet strap over them to the rack. Now you can have it safe and sound with easy access to it without having to unstrap it everytime just to get it open.

Simple... just get a hard bow case and put in your back/front rack of your fourwheeler and use bungee cords to tie it down.

If you asked how I haul my bow while hunting from a paraplane I could tell you but 4 wheelers I have no clue???

<Stu Padaso Pro Staff

<Dixie Nourmous Field Staff

A hard bow case trunk by Moose products,comes with several layers of foam you can cut to fit your bow,can be locked and mounts securely to your front or rear rack with u bolts, when you do not need your bow ,take out the foam and you have a sizeable trunk that locks, it also has a molded on lip, about 3 to 4 inches deep, on the top for more capacity.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom