How do you pm someone?

okay I'm sorry. After you login click on your inbox to read your PM's or click on the little letter emblem to the right of your name on the post. That will allow you to PM someone.

Ransom

carnicero,

"click on the little letter emblem to the right of your name on the post."

THIS IS WRONG, you would be sending yourself a private message, OVERTON is on Meds now and is confused. LOL

If you want to PM a certain person, click on the "single envelope" to the right of that person YOU which to send to. The "double envelope" is for e-mail.

IF you see a small red flag at the top left side edge of the main Forums, the first page to come up after you log in, then you have a PM and look above and over to the right for the INBOX MAIL and click on it and answer the person who sent you one.

Brian

kilowatt has it right. It's too bad we're subjected to such crappy, 8-year-old forum software.

Anybody thought about upgrading lately? Beside the fact it's a pain to use, this software also has a couple severe security flaws, making it pretty dang easy to hack.

I'm not even sure who runs the show around here, but I'd be happy to help with any upgrades.

Brian

Thanks for the save. LOL I thought my first responce was pretty funny but I was on 3 10 Mil Norco tablets.
Anyway he is now able to send and receive PM's.

Ransom

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom