How mand days hunted so far???

PaleHorse

I was thinking of how much I have been gone this year and it got me thinking.

How many HUNTING days have you been gone since big game season started? Don't include scouting please.

Since Aug. 20th I am at 26 days and counting. I still Have My wifes cow tag and my dedicated tag. So I have til December to rack up more time!

I spent 20 on the archery hunt for my wasatch tag.
Spent 2 days on early rifle dutton for browtine's tag.
Spent 5 days on dad's Muzzle loader book cliffs tag.

So i got 27 so far and still a ton to go. Im headin out tomorrow to help on a buck bull combo for 3 days. Then back up for another 3 the next weekend. Im a dedicated hunter so i got rifle deer tag and the extended archery hunt for them. Got a Late season elk tag im going to help out on and also a Idaho super elk tag to help out on.

Im thinking by the time im done i will log in close to 50 days of hunting. I love this time year and give thanks for a great supportive wife who allows me to do this.

I think I am at 11 days of hunting so far in 2011. I still have the extended archery hunt in Utah, and my dad LE Elk on Panguitch Lake in November. I bet I get around 20-25 days in this year.

Dillon

www.dillonhoyt.com

Do any of you have jobs? no wonder the country is in trouble,and its no wonder all the animals have first names. OK, Im kidding (sort of). I have gone on 2 full day hunts and two after work hunts, I do have date in Tardsville, Nov 12 to the 20th, so Im going to have a pretty good year.

5 days plus two after work hunts for deer. It's my job that keeps me reeled in on the number of days, not my wife thank god.

Going to Montana for 9 days deer and waterfowl, next month.

Once duck season starts here at home I'll be gone every weekend till the end of January.

Piper...

Ha yes I work for the government so I too have alot of leave. I work all year though and save all my leave up just for this time of year. I pretty much had the month of Sept off.

6 days so far just morning and evening if you call dove hunting.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

LAST EDITED ON Oct-06-11 AT 05:21PM (MST)[p]I hunted almost every day of our six week rifle deer season in California with a few bow hunts mixed in prior to that.
I was wore out.

Bear hunting starts now, then late season Oregon Blacktail archery in November then coyotes then there's that Idaho wolf hunt then.....

Scouting days not included?? Thanks for making it easier on me :D

Killed day 4 of my archery deer hunt and Dad killed day 4 of his muzz deer hunt, so 8 days...

~Z~

Since august 4th i have been in the field 55 days. 14 of those days where scouting. 33 days in arizona 13b archery, 5 days 16a archery bull new mexico, and 17 days archery bull elk arizona. Going back to the strip for another 20 days here in 2 weeks. My goal for the year, over a 100 days in the field. Good luck to all this year!!!

13 days so far, still have 4 seasons, 5 tags to go. will have probably around 30 total when it is all done for the year. about 1/3 of what I wished it was...
Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

16 days so far and I feel that's not enough. 4 days archery antelope, 7 days muzzy deer , 4 days rifle antelope, and 1 day coyote. Been one of the most fun packed seasons I have had in years. I still have an OTC elk season and late season cow. Ya gotta love living in the Rockies!!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom