How many Cintons in jail?

NVBighorn

Long Time Member
Day 9522 and still no Clinton's in jail. Not for Whitewater, Monica, rape, uranium, missing emals, Benghazi, Rissian collusion, Steele dossier. Not for anything.

Lock Crooked Hillary up!

Imagine if we had a leader who had a very big brain, the biggest ever actually, who nominated only the greatest people to serve in his administration. Maybe then we would not have incompetent leaders at the top of the DOJ who apparently look the other way at the Clinton crimes, up to and including multiple murders.

If only such a leader was in a position of power.

Nemont

LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19 AT 01:33PM (MST)[p]Wasn't Chelsie's dad in jail for a while? Pretty sure he was convicted of fraud and sent to prison

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-01-19
>AT 01:33?PM (MST)

>
>Wasn't Chelsie's dad in jail for
>a while? Pretty sure he
>was convicted of fraud and
>sent to prison
>
>
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

Isn't Chelsea's dad Bill?

Yes, but the Clinton's could have actually gone to jail for some of their alleged crimes. You keep hitting the same spot with your mallet over and over knowing no one goes to jail for collusion. So you're saying nothing really. It's a rhetorical question without an answer.

Maybe a better post would be How many of Trumps inner circle have been indicted and found or pled guilty? And how many of Clintons? I dont know the answer to either. Sadly the answer may be 'not enough' depending on who you ask.

Agree, some of the Clintons should have gone to jail but none have. Trumps inner circle have gone to jail for process crimes, not some elaborate scheme to collude with Russia to influence an election in the United states. If they did those things they should got to jail as well, but they didnt, and they won't. And I enjoy reminding everyone every Friday that still none have, or will. I get a kick out of every little leak to the press is the smokein gun that's gonna impeach Trump and force him to do the perp walk for the Clinton News Network cameras. I did the same for 8yrs and know how this show ends.

#livelikezac

One of the problems sending a Clinton to jail is the fact they had time for a massive coverup under Obama to the point of destroying evidence by the time Trump was finished with the election. The FBI and Attorney General's office was involved in this coverup and still had pro Clinton agents in ledership positions after Trump took office.
I do believe that Trump screwed up when he appointed Jeff Sessions at the AG and he sit on his a$$ like a dumb idiot and allowed more evidence to get washed under the bridge.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-19 AT 09:39AM (MST)[p]Chelseas dad is Webb Hubbell

34474image.jpg

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>LAST EDITED ON Feb-02-19
>AT 09:39?AM (MST)

>
>Chelseas dad is Webb Hubbell
>
>
34474image.jpg

>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

According to Roger Stone. Another right wing conspiracy theory. You need to stop reading the Enquirer Homer.

The proof that she is Bill Clinton's biological daughter is that he never had an affair with her. Even Bill has some boundaries.

Lol....how do you know?

Mhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>>264, you're getting a little creepy.
>>
>
>
>
> Thanks but
>this story has been out
>for quite a while

And refuted. Sort of like the birther conspiracy

>>>264, you're getting a little creepy.
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Thanks but
>>this story has been out
>>for quite a while
>
>
>And refuted. Sort of like the
>birther conspiracy

Fame has pain

momma's baby.....Daddy's maybe....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

Day 9529. How many? Sad part is Hillary is looking like a better candidate than any of the other Dems. Maybe if she runs again Trump will actually lock her up.

>Day 9529. How many? Sad part
>is Hillary is looking like
>a better candidate than any
>of the other Dems. Maybe
>if she runs again Trump
>will actually lock her up.
>

Lol!

#livelikezac

Hold that thought NV, they are looking into Epstein again so maybe Billy boy will be outed for what he was doing down at ?Orgy Island? with Jeffrey????

>Hold that thought NV, they are
>looking into Epstein again so
>maybe Billy boy will be
>outed for what he was
>doing down at ?Orgy Island?
>with Jeffrey????

A lot went on in the Jet , so they think anything done in air space is legal ?

Day 9543. Is this the day Trump will begin a new I investigation into the corruption in the Clinton legacy? His AG is all confirmed now and once he throws Muellers report in the trash he will have nothing to do.

>Day 9550. I'm sure it's coming
>soon. Billary should be behind
>bars.

9557. Plenty of room in her cell. The waters fine, get on in there.

9564 Bob says it's coming. Maybe next week. I think something big is gonna happen next week. Fingers crossed

are you sure we even have a new AG???......have you heard his name or seen a pic of him lately???

Maybe he paid that Singer dude to get his kids into Harvard and is tied up for a while.....

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Mar-15-19 AT 05:50PM (MST)[p]>Jeff Sessions 2.0

That's not even funny eel....take it back........lol

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

9571 days

Maybe Hillary will be indicted in the Ukraine. I heard the Russians, the very fine Russians, who I trust and respect and who Trump did not collude with, are starting a beautiful, wonderful, huge, hugest in history, investigation of collusion with Hillary. Maybe they're pissed their own people were conspiring against their man Trump.

67068screenshot20190322081926samsunginternet.jpg

Is collusion a crime in Russia?

Been over a month since I updated this. It's like day 9613. Is Hillary behind Barrs yet? See what I did there?

You will see Hillary in jail long before you see any trumps in jail. The Democrats screwed up big time when they tried to slander A.G. Barr. I have a feeling they primed him to go after Hillary and certain FBI and Dept. of Justice persons just to slap the Dems in the face.

RELH

>Been over a month since I
>updated this. It's like day
>9613. Is Hillary behind Barrs
>yet? See what I did
>there?

Give it time she'll get sick fly off somewhere afther she gets a subpoena
From Nunez ?

I don't know how they could've missed these when they were so effective destroying so many other pieces of evidence on so many other issues during Obama's administration!! It must have just become overwhelming for them....LOL

The Obama administration made the Teapot Dome scandal seem like child's play in comparsion. A little history they do not teach in schools any more. In that scandal, a cabinet official was arrested for violations committed while in office.

RELH

When Hillary discovered she lost the election, you can bet her cussing would have made a construction worker turn red with embarrassment.
During a investigation I was involved in with a secret service agent, He told me that Hillary had a very foul mouth and treated everyone as if they were her servant.

He and his fellow agents hated to be around her for any length of time when slick Willie was president. He did admit that Bill Clinton treated the agents with kindness and respect.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom