HOW MANY OF YOU OWN 'FOWL' MOUTHED PARROTS???

Growing up in Wellsville ut we had a crow someone taught to talk he only knew swear words
He hung out at the grade school swearing it was hilarious then and pretty cool to think back on now they called him Jim Crow

Growing up there was a guy down the road from my house “Fred Peacock” no less…
He had acres of pens full of all kinds of waterfowl and upland birds…
He also had a macaw in his house that constantly repeated “here kitty kitty” all day long…

Growing up in Wellsville ut we had a crow someone taught to talk he only knew swear words
He hung out at the grade school swearing it was hilarious then and pretty cool to think back on now they called him Jim Crow
Hey my old man tells me the same story!

My wife had two gold/blue Macaws when we met. Her and her dad raised them; incubators, special feeding stuff, etc. They cussed before we met. Muuuuuuuther fukkkkkerrrrr. You Cawkkkkk sucker. Were their favorite phrases, especially if a vacuum or steam cleaner came on. Wife's dad did the teaching.

They had a huge cage, 6' tall and maybe 8x6 length/width.

They also had a habit of saying 'wazzup, mother fukker' when the door opened. FIL taught them that too.

And What Did You Teach Them doc?:D

My wife had two gold/blue Macaws when we met. Her and her dad raised them; incubators, special feeding stuff, etc. They cussed before we met. Muuuuuuuther fukkkkkerrrrr. You Cawkkkkk sucker. Were their favorite phrases, especially if a vacuum or steam cleaner came on. Wife's dad did the teaching.

They had a huge cage, 6' tall and maybe 8x6 length/width.

They also had a habit of saying 'wazzup, mother fukker' when the door opened. FIL taught them that too.

And What Did You Teach Them doc?:D
They, well one of them, taught me that I wasn't the one to give them a shower. One of them (I had warm water running in the shower) grabbed ahold of my neck just hard enough to let me know it isn't gonna happen. Back to normal after that day.

I did no teach them any cursewords.

So The First Trip To Your Future Wife's House/Future FIL's House You Knew Swearing Like A Sailor Wasn't Gonna Be An Issue,LOL!:D

They, well one of them, taught me that I wasn't the one to give them a shower. One of them (I had warm water running in the shower) grabbed ahold of my neck just hard enough to let me know it isn't gonna happen. Back to normal after that day.

I did no teach them any cursewords.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom