How r Trip will Go!

muleyman

Very Active Member
So if it goes to plan here is what will happen:

leavin friday night, killing saturday morning, celebrating with my 9yr old son for taking his first buck, headin home a week later!

Oh wait, thats how it never goes...this is more like it:

Pack all our stuff, 1hr after leaving forget something like our tags.

Get to our ranch in Joseph, setup the tent and realize the were missing a pole. Cuss a bit trying to set it up without the missing pole. Ask my son to start a fire...3 minutes later he comes to me bleeding cause he thinks spliting wood means with his pocket knife. Call me wife to check in, she talks with Tanner and she FREAKS out at me.

Wake up at 7am because I forgot to set the alarm to PM.
Rush out to the blind to find only does and nothing larger than a forky left in the field.

Head up to the public land outside of Joseph to meet friends that drew Chesmin tags and tell them how we missed the BIGGEST buck we ever seen. My son will be taught this at a young age... :)
Go back that evening and do it all over again the next day.

Thats the just of our trip......except he should fill his tag if "buck fever" doesn't take over his emotions too much! LOL

Good luck to everyone!

muleyman

:) thats great! i hope your son kills him a buck. we all can think back to are first deer, in alot of ways it just doesn't ever get any better.

my seaon?

well, i dont know anyone who drew a buck tag, so i'm going to go to work on saturday............ well that sucks

well, I gotta say that's some-what what happened to us on our hunt this last weekend, loaded the RV @ the last minute forgot lots of stuff, got a late start opening morn cause we did have enough gas to make it to our hunt unit the night before...

only difference, we didn't see a legal buck...

next week end will be different...

Back
Top Bottom