How to add another hunter to application

DanBucks

Ok, I know it's past the deadline, but a friend tried to add himself to my application, using the attach codes I gave him, but it didn't work. I've never tried it before, but NM online application process is so simple, I would assume when you get to the question "is this a new application or a group application (or whatever the verbage is) that you'd select group, then enter the attach code.
So has anyone actually done this, is what I described correct?
My friend said it took him to the select species/enter hunt codes section.
Thanks for the info. DB

All you do is put in the app number and attach code and it pulls the choices of the main hunter. I've attached with plenty of people over the past few yrs with no issues.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-17 AT 03:18PM (MST)[p]One of the first steps is selecting "New" or "Existing" application, it seems straightforward but sounds like he screwed up this step if he filled out hunt codes.

I've attached to several applications, and had friends attach to mine, with no problems.

My buddies that are long time NM hunters had a problem with attaching yesterday afternoon. Think maybe they had a glitch or something. My buddies wound up just having to apply for the same hunt yesterday and just had to apply non-attached.

>My buddies that are long time
>NM hunters had a problem
>with attaching yesterday afternoon. Think
>maybe they had a glitch
>or something. My buddies wound
>up just having to apply
>for the same hunt yesterday
>and just had to apply
>non-attached.

I wonder if a phone call to NMGFD they would work with them...if there was software issues it would have affected others. It's not like they're asking to add or accept an additional app, just link two of them. No harm in asking

im taking notes and writing these user names down!

when people respond with actual answers to stupid question its usually a good idea to remember who they are. now i know who to ask for a specific place to start hunting and where the honey hole is!

Back at it again I see ;)

>im taking notes and writing these
>user names down!
>
>when people respond with actual answers
>to stupid question its usually
>a good idea to remember
>who they are. now i
>know who to ask for
>a specific place to start
>hunting and where the honey
>hole is!

Stomper came back so much more bitter and angry. He was a lot better when he was StinkStomper, the stink wore off and this is what we are left with I guess. Poor Stomper

It would be interesting, if there were a "glitch". The good ole days when there were be a "glitch", and they would extend the deadline. Then a bunch of people that forgot would race in. Those were good times!

Stomp. That was funny as hell. OP. No need to call DG&F as they will do nothing for you or your buddy. Sorry! They don't seem to come off as helpful. Hopefully your bud applied separate and you both may draw. It has happened to me. Good luck on the draw!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom