how to hunt southern utah

Hunt365

we are just want to see deer on the rifle hunt can anyone tell me what is the best way to do that? spot hill side? road hunt? or just walk around and hope you jump one up?

Go down and get a case of beer and a can of chew.Drive around all day and throw beer cans out everywhere.Thats how the rest of Utards do it and they usually have good success.

Find a big open area where the pines or aspen meet the sage. and glass!!! ive had my best luck down there doing just that!

>Find a big open area where
>the pines or aspen meet
>the sage. and glass!!!
> ive had my best
>luck down there doing just
>that!

This is solid advice for just about anywhere, works for Elk too.

all of the above.....
oh... the elk dam near run you over so keep an eye open!
some of those Manti, Cedar City, Panguitch Folks can kill a 30 pack (each) before 3pm!(build a great fire at night too! to bad it was short sleeve and shorts weather!).
rack

LAST EDITED ON Oct-22-08 AT 01:40PM (MST)[p]Road hunt the Freemont Canyon ( ranch exit 100 )

or head to the Seeps...along with everyone else

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom