how to know what hunt you drew

B

bullblaster

When you hit the review button look to see which ever hunt choice is at the top!my deer first choice is at the top and my elk second choice is at the top!Iv checked 3 different peoples accounts and all different!

"Hunting" Its Not A Hobby Its A Way Of
Life

Look at your draw order under your app # and license# on review page. Mine is not in order, meaning 1,2,3. What ever choice you drew will be on top of the order.

>I drew my second choice and
>so did my uncle and
>both are at the bottom.

How do you know you drew 2nd choice?
>

I don't think that is accurate, I don't have a license number for deer and the choices are not listed in order on that app. It has been out of order for a couple weeks.

Hunt Hard. Shoot Straight. Kill Clean. Apologize to No One.

I'm not sure the choice thing is correct. It's in order of hunt number, not choice. They've been that way since I first applied.

Agree that this is not accurate. My elk hunt has been out of order for choice since I first applied. It is listed in order of the hunts. Nice try though... ;-)

>>I drew my second choice and
>>so did my uncle and
>>both are at the bottom.
>
>How do you know you drew
>2nd choice?
>>

According to the harvest report back door from earlier this afternoon.

the hunts pre-draw should be listed according to hunt code...I have license numbers next to deer and elk with drawing my 2nd choice deer archery 2B and 1st choice archery elk 21A...I hope this is correct but at least I am pretty sure of deer and elk...unfortunately my kids did not draw...will get them a 34 cow elk...

>mine shows 1,2,3, on deer and
>elk. So I got 51
>archery elk and 36 archery
>deer!

Hi & Congrats! Dumb question here- I also drew 51 Archery Elk (2nd season), having NEVER drawn anything other than a Standard grade hunt, can anyone tell me what classifies the one I drew as High Demand? Yea I read the proc where it says at least 22% of the applicant pool had to be from out of state for the last two years or more- but I am just not connecting the dots. I mean I know there are elk in 51, but is there any other reason its HD?

Don't think this is true cause my choices were mixed up on the page last week and of you review last year's the theory is wrong

Any more thoughts on the accuracy of this method? I see there are some doubts about accuracy...

>Any more thoughts on the accuracy
>of this method? I see
>there are some doubts about
>accuracy...

Don't think it's accurate at all. It's in order by the last 3 digits of the hunt code. Been that way since I put in.

I don't believe it's accurate as some of the ones I didn't draw are scrambled like that. I looked back at my 2013 and 2014 apps, and what I drew wasn't always at the top of the list in order of choice. I think the fact that you drew (or didn't) is correct, but I don't think the order is necessarily correct as it wasn't that way for me the last two years on a couple of my apps.

If you didn't see your actual draw in your harvest report box for 2015-16 you won't know til you see your draw result which hunt it is. Order means nothin

I think that it depends if you click through the My Purchases vs Draw Hunt Applications.

Purchases is in the ID number order, Purchases is the other option, though I don't know if anyone really knows if that is accurate at this point. Nobody seems able to confirm.

my purchases have always shown up as you placed them on your app and draw apps have been mixed up and out of order for more than 2 weeks. if you refer to a previous year where you were successful you will see that it does not matter.

My order changed right from the beginning. It bothered me so I deleted my app and paid again. Showed up the same.

The order of your first 3 choices are now back in 1-2-3 order instead of numerical order by hunt numbers. Just sayin.....?

What does it mean when you go to buy a lic and it says you already have a combo lic and if you buy one it will be refunded? Does that men you drew?

LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-15 AT 11:37AM (MST)[p]>Did u ask for a refund
>or did u buy a
>game hunting/ fishing license when
>you put in??

Yes refund

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-15
>AT 11:37?AM (MST)

>
>>Did u ask for a refund
>>or did u buy a
>>game hunting/ fishing license when
>>you put in??
>
>
>Yes refund

Can you post a screen shot of the message the site is giving you??

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-24-15
>AT 11:37?AM (MST)

>
>>Did u ask for a refund
>>or did u buy a
>>game hunting/ fishing license when
>>you put in??
>
>
>Yes refund

Anyway you can show me a screen shot??

Hit the add to cart button from that screen. If you get an error message at the top in red, then that should mean that you drew. (UNLESS G&F has removed this backdoor method as well) If they haven't removed it, then looks like no luck for you.

Travis

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom