How we gonna get there ?

I realize in WA it would be nearly impossible, but do what you can to vote him out. Some Dems are seeing the light and feeling the pain, so do what you can to make change in WA. Things are so bad now that some liberals may not want what the progressives are pushing.

thanks for the business idea….I’ll help out all you fellow hunters in WA by selling you each a look alike car charger that takes the place of your gas lid. I’ll also set up an under ground fuel market up there so you can “get the goods” anytime you need it.

Absolutely impossible to get to a complete electrified society. There ain't no free lunch, and the power world is one of them.

Only a fool thinks there are enough raw materials available that the world can run on pixie power...

Will never see another Washington hunter in Eastern Montana again. Minnesota hunters will be sending him campaign contributions.

Impossible.
It is impossible. What’s not impossible is the fines/taxes Washington residents will have to pay for owning one. Any one think they actually mean what they say or care about the environment? Money is the only green they care about

You never really hear ‘them’ talk about getting rid of all the other evil petroleum based essentials either. Nitrogen fertilizer comes to mind as something it will be hard to live (eat) without.

Unless we go back to the stone age we will never get rid of petroleum and all the by products we use all over the world. We have a use for crude oil and it wont go away in our lifetime .

If you give up your truck I have a nice horse I will sell ya ?
1648419890240.png

You never really hear ‘them’ talk about getting rid of all the other evil petroleum based essentials either. Nitrogen fertilizer comes to mind as something it will be hard to live (eat) without.
The best is watching them talk about evil petroleum while wearing there north face and Columbia gear.

California has already passed legislation banning the sale of non electric cars after 2035. I'd be surprised to see another state beat them to the punch.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom