wes90703-3.jpg

my buddy toms set
wes90703-4.jpg

his set again
wes90703-5.jpg

wes90703-6.jpg

check out this monster! its HUGE! this side scored 182
wes90703-7.jpg

here is toms single it scored 157 and is a nice 7 pt.
wes90703-8.jpg

here is the match to the big boy this side scored 168
wes90703-9.jpg

tom with his big single!
wes90703-10.jpg

tom with the big set.
wes90703-11.jpg

me with the big boys
wes90703-12.jpg

me with the left side to the big set. I scored this set out last night when we got back. it scores 391!!!!!!! the left antler weighs about 14 pounds and the right antler weighs about 15 pounds. the score of a life time for me. and now tom is hooked like the rest of us. enjoy the pics. wes.

nice set, i really like the right side.

what spread credit did you assume for the 391 score?

berto

Those are some awesome sheds! It looks like they have everything to score high. Nice find!

aq,

i would have given him a 45-inch credit, so by giving him a 40-inch credit you certainly do have yourself a 390-inch set. truly an awesome find.

berto

You're fortunate the antlers are in good shape. Where you looking in a new area? If not, how many times did you miss seeing these sheds. It looks like the flora is dense enough to hide lots of sheds.
Are you going to mount the antlers on a plaque or have a shoulder mount? Either way you'll need a lot of room to
display them.
I've found sets before, but only when they are dropped in about the same spot or there's snow and I can follow tracks. Where these close together?
I really enjoy your pictures. Thanks.

hey antler quest those are some awesome sheds! The scenery looks like the same kind of stuff that I hunt sheds in, in Southern Utah. Sweet find!

hunterofelk the area i found these sheds in is pretty new to me i first started messing around in there around feb of this year, the antlers were about 200 yards apart, and it is very very thick stuff. im sure that there are lots more antlers for me to find! i also picked up a set in the same area around may that scores 356 with a 40" spred credit.

monroemtnshedfreak, this is in the southern half of utah! i will tell you that much.
AQ

That monster elk shed is freakin amazing. What a great find! The rest of the sheds aren't bad either. What did you say the GPS coordinates were for that location? Oh yea, you didn't. I wouldn't either.

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom