Huge Idaho buck, need a score before the trigger is pulled

M

muleymaster

My friend videoed this buck last weekend and is going up this weekend for the hunt. buck looks awesome! has awesome forks, great mass, and a little character on his tines. I want to say he is a 27-28" spread 185-195 buck. what do you guys say?? only bad i see is that he is eyeguardless.

thanks

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 08:49PM (MST)[p]I'm pretty sure I could overlook the eyeguard issue on him... DAMN!

Good luck! Hope to see some "success" pictures before long.

Jaxon

yeah Jason hes pretty clean. I wasnt there looking through the spotter but the video shows 2-1" kickers and thats all. I am pretty jealous he gets to go up and smack it. Im stuck at work all week, i leave thurs to help some friends in 44 then ill be back up mystery mountain for some more back country fun.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-13-11 AT 11:29PM (MST)[p]Right on, I know it sucks sometimes sitting at work while your buddies are hunting. I hope for his sake nobody else is watching him. Good luck...wonder how many retards googled mystery mountain...haha.
Sent you a PM BTW

hahaha i have been consistently finding big bucks and bulls and people from all ovre bug me about spots. Kind of annoying but i remember when i was like a lost puppy on the hill side. I feel like the next couple years will be good for my trophy room haha.

That is a TOAD... I'd give him every bit of 190" and think he's more in line with 195". If his right front matches his left then I'd give him 195... great mains to boot!

Mike

Depends I would say around 170-180 hard to tell in the video. Not bad but depends on the unit and tag if i would pull the trigger on him right off.

Beautiful heavy framed buck. Those giant back forks will help to score him somewhere around 195. Just a great buck.

Eldorado

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom