Huge Late Fall Shed

Pooner

I have debated on posting this picture for quite a while, for the simple reason that people will see it and get excited and start shed hunting to early. But its to nice to not be shared. I found this shed while coyote hunting about 3 weeks ago. I have not been able to match up the other side yet. Hopefully April brings me some luck to match it up.
shed3-1.jpg

shed2.jpg

shed1-1.jpg

Great find. Better watch out posting a pic like that. The government might put you on there terrorist watch list.

must be hunting coyotes with the Taliban in Afghanistan with camouflage like that...where's your AK??? hehehe

Love that shed! It has a great typical frame and then goes a little crazy in the inline area. Gotta love it! Great ATL pic too!

Haha ya guys I actually only have a electric razor and the battery died... No Taliban work for me. Ya it's a hard white and I don't think anyone has the side although it's possible.

Guess it would help to know what state and what part.. n,s,e,w.. to help find the match.

Yep SHED HUNTING IN WYOMING FOR HUGE DEER AND ELK SHEDS,or were you packing the binos to look for lost cattle?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom