Huge Pot Raids

JFP!!!

Is that the KALI State Tree?

For GAWDS Sakes Guys,We Got Kids on this Site,Some of them are 65 years Old!:D

I don't care if they're big or small!
If they throw lead I like em all!
:p

Bummer that the link now requires you to 1st register. Sorry guys.
Hey Bbop, maybe they should replace the griz on the state flag with that infernal weed.

Eldorado

I bet he is really hungry by now.

>I feel bad for the poor
>guy that had to count
>each and every plant .
>

Compromise, hell! ... If freedom is right and tyranny is wrong, why should those who believe in freedom treat it as if it were a roll of bologna to be bartered a slice at a time?

Most people think they destroy those plants to eradicate pot. I think they do it to keep the price up. It's not like you won't be able to find any now.

Eel

+1 Eel.

Law enforcement wouldn't have a budget in a few counties if it wasn't for weed.

HUGE waste of resources fighting the war on weed.

Bill

Look out Forkie, FTW is watching us!

i have participated in many raids here in southern utah and let me tell ya how fun(just like a root canal) it is. count cut and pack it out, plus the ground is so screwed up and trashed that nothing will be there for years

Perhaps it's time to look into some form of legalized marijuana cultivation. The revenues generated would help fill the state coffers. It beats burning the stuff if you ask me.

Eldorado

I'm with Eldorado. Legalize it and tax it just like the other tobacco products. Would put money in the coffers for the states. As long as we could keep the federal govt out of the process, the money might actually make it some good use.

The voices in my head may not be real, but they have
some good ideas!

"us consumers" DUDE speak for yourself. All I ever saw dope do was f'up a good party.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

I really doubt the Feds would ever allow it to be legally to grow. Reason being is that they can not regulate it. Any Stoner, can and will grow it. Eel is right its every where in Cali. Stick a seed in the ground and water it. It grows like its name sake, "weed".

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom