Huge Sun Valley Wolf... !!!

H

highcountry

Don't know if anyone else has seen this or not. I just got it in my email and couldn't believe how big this sucker was! I didn't know that wolves could get this big... The only info i have about the picture is that it was taken in the sun valley area (idaho) because a farmer was having trouble with his cattle getting killed. It weighed 210 lbs. The guy in the photo is 5'11" Hope this is an accurate description... this is all i know. If anyone knows more please let us know.

4b0cac801193be6c.jpg

"The road to success is always under construction"

i know it is an old picture, been around the web for quite a few yrs. and i believe the guy is a midget?? [ sorry, i made the last part up]:)

This wolf wasnt taken in Sun Valley, Idaho. I live not far from there and can assure you it wasnt. This picture has been bouncing around the web for quite a while now. I believe it was taken in Alberta, Canada.

Wow.. its amazing how the stories can change. thanks for clarifying. its funny to me how the stories change. from Canada, to Idaho... haha Thanks guys

"The road to success is always under construction"

LAST EDITED ON Nov-24-09 AT 09:48PM (MST)[p]http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4b0cb480494e613a.jpg

forum.gon.com/showthread.php?p=4184397

I heard it was shot in downtown Denver and the guy is 3' 2" tall!!!! There has been one going around that has a person posing with a big lion in his garage. That cat has been killed in about 30 different states over the years! It was supposedly hit by a car in Arizona.

I'm sure you guys are correct about that picture being old. That being said, I live in Idaho and have seen both living and dead wolves.

I think many people would be shocked at how big these things are!! Certainly not the animals that are indigenous....I've seen them, too.

Within the shadows, go quietly.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom