HUNT-EXPO! (I'M IN BABY!!!)

S

ShowThemToMe

With Odds around 1 in 8,000 (Maybe More?)I'm a Shoe-In for the Henries Deer Tag!:D

Gambling in TARDville never felt so Good!

Another Chunk of Change throwed out the Window!(Hopefully it goes to a good cause for Our Game Herds!)

Oh Well,should meet up with a few Friends & Once again the BS will be gettin Deep!

Who's gonna be there & which Day/Days?

Best of Luck everybody!

Hot Dog,Hot Damn,I love this Ameri-can

I will be there saturday and i dont know if they are giving out more then one henrys tag so good luck next year my name is on this one

Me and miss Punk will be there saturday Bess!!
Spending friday night in Lava Hot Springs then headed to SLC in the morning ;-)

I am going on Thursday for the early bird special! I heard that the first 50,000 people get a free Turkey tag and since I did not draw this year! Hey Bobcat let know need help on the Henrys!

I should be there on saturday . Do we need to have a meeting spot ? I heard last year a few of you meet at the Monster Muleys both ? I have meet STTM and Big6 already so I may see you two walking around. Although , I didn't see a couple that went with me last year for a few hours. Alot of people there on saturday.
Maybe we can all get some camo Mickey Mouse ears to wear with our names stitched on the back ? :)

STTM, you can have the Henry's tag the only catch is you get the stickflinger, tag I wil be packing the eureka longbow:D

I will be there prolly Thursday or Friday night for a couple hours

I'll tell you who it was . . . it was that D@MN Sasquatch!

hangfire!

I'll take my Flipper!

Least I'll be huntin where there's a chance of seeing a good Buck!:D

I'll be there Thurs and Fri at the information boothe out in the lobby from 9-3 both days. Stop by and say hi.

Smokepole

Me & my boys will be there on Sat. Wondering if we should set up a meet point & time?

Might be fun. (I suggest the beer tent) lol

Sure like to meet you morons. Even the ones I haven't already met.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Im up for a meet an greet the beer tent sounds good john what time you headed up and whos going with you

Not picky hangfire. Muslims & Jews are welcome. Just keep a open mind.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

>Unbelievable

Did you not Win an Expo Tag once?

Or was that a Draw Tag?

I will be in the NM booth, selling raffle tickets for an ATV.

Stop by and say hi.

Outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man.

Big6 not sure if I am going up friday night and staying at my sisters or saturday morning ? Most likely be me and my three kids 23,21,18 so I guess I shouldn't call them kids ?

What both ? Who was in Paul Kendalls both last year ? I stood right next to him talking to paul then found out when I got home he was a MMer.

We should all wear our MM patches. haha

I'll be there on Sat. I've got to be there to watch another daughter win a sheep tag at FULL CURL.

Have fun all,
Zeke

Well I cannot find any camo mickey mouse ears. So will they have Monster Muley hats at the expo ? Maybe we can get bessy to stich our names on the back ?

I'm feeling real lucky this year . Just a guess , but I'm drawing a statewide jackalope tag .

I'll be there on Saturday .

Rug is buying me breakfast then we're going to the expo Thursday morning to hand out membership applications for the secret clubhouse...if you're interested in meeting up please send all PM's to Rug!!

~Z~

I'll be there maybe Friday evening, but for sure on Saturday..
Will watch for all of you i know... and hopefully meet some of the others while we are there...

I'll be there...Thursday thru Saturday, hanging out with Woodruff in the Motshwere Safari's Booth....also I'll be taking my 2011 Bull elk down for display...looking forward to a Great time and a Great show!

I have to sit this one out- I can't find anyone to work for me, and work starts at 10am-8pm.. I can't even just go in late, or they'd fire me again.

Highly disappointed, ok its more of a mildly disappointed...because I don't need an expo to hang out with MM'ers. But meeting new folks is never a bad thing. Maybe next year.

48696fc97cd60c01.jpg

i'll be there saturday and sunday, gonna win me a henry deer tag, AND a monroe elk tag, thats how lucky im feeling,

JUST HUNT

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom