Hunt Opportunity Giveaway - Southeast Idaho

Founder

Founder Since 1999
I have TWO do-it-yourself hunt opportunities available and want to give them away to someone here in the forums. These are outfitter allocated tags in Idaho. Basically, they just allow you to buy a tag and go hunting.

The hunt opportunity is in unit 77 in southern Idaho for mule deer. Hunt dates are Oct 10th-24th. 2 tags are available to whomever is drawn.

You'll still need to buy your own hunting license and tag.
License $195.00
Deer Tag $356.75

So, do any of you who want to go hunt deer in unit 77?
Just reply with “I want to hunt”.

I’ll randomly draw a winner on Sunday night. Everything needs to be sent to Dale on Monday morning.

Also, Dale Denney with Bearpaw Outfitters will be able to provide you with allowable camp location and some places to hunt.

Dale still has a few of these deer hunts, and a couple other deer and elk combo hunts, available if any of you looking. Guided hunts, semi-guided and DIY hunts. Give him a text or call before Monday for more information about those hunts. 208-852-6494

Forgot I have a tule elk hunt I'm helping on during this time, good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I have TWO do-it-yourself hunt opportunities available and want to give them away to someone here in the forums. These are outfitter allocated tags in Idaho. Basically, they just allow you to buy a tag and go hunting.

The hunt opportunity is in unit 77 in southern Idaho for mule deer. Hunt dates are Oct 10th-24th. 2 tags are available to whomever is drawn.

License $195.00
Deer Tag $356.75

I’ll randomly draw a winner on Sunday night. Everything needs to be sent to Dale on Monday morning.

Also, Dale Denney with Bearpaw Outfitters will be able to provide you with allowable camp location and some places to hunt.

Dale still has a few of these deer hunts, and a couple other deer and elk combo hunts, available if any of you looking. Guided hunts, semi-guided and DIY hunts. Give him a text or call before Monday for more information about those hunts. 208-852-6494
I want to hunt.

License $195.00
Deer Tag $356.75

I want to hunt

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom