Hunt Report Area 7 Antelope

Arkie55

First, I want to think everyone for their help with area 7 and places to hunt antelope. We arrived on Friday October 9th and started out hunt that afternoon. There were four of us hunting. We filled our first two tags on Saturday morning in a walk in area. One buck was 12" the other one smaller. Our third tag was filled Sunday morning in blowing snow and high winds. This buck was also a small one. I missed two good ones at what was long range to me on Sunday afternoon and both bucks were better than 12". I filled my buck tag Monday morning with an 11" buck. These bucks were our first antelope ever. We bought some doe tags and started having some real fun. To make a long story short, the four of us took a total of 9 antelope and one mule deer doe. All the doe tags were bought over the counter. All were taken on public land. We hunted National Grasslands, BLM, State, and walk in areas. We had a blast. I'm applying again next year and I'm taking my wife for her first antelope hunt. Thanks to all the locals in the Newcastel area for their friendliness and help. Thanks to all the forum members who helped me plan this hunt. We had a great time and a real fun hunt.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom