HUNTER ED IN KINGMAN ?

N

NVREDDOG

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-11 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-11 AT 10:03?AM (MST)

ARE THERE ANY SEATS available ? IS IT TO LATE TO SIGN UP?

LAST EDITED ON Jan-05-11 AT 02:22PM (MST)[p]Send a PM to "DonMartin" on here. You should easily be able to find his posts on here. He is the main dude and will be able to tell you the steps to take if somethingss available. Good luck!

If you have not already signed up with Dave Williams @ G&F in Phx, then you are too late for this class.

I've got over 60 signed up, which means this will be the largest NR class we've ever had.

That's the bad news. Good news is we're going to do another supplemental class in April, date to be determined, but promise we will do one.

Best advice is to call Dave and tell him to put you on the list for that April class. That way you will be in for sure.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
AZ Hunter Education
Region III
928-681-4867

THANK YOU DON!IT WAS GOOD TALKING TO YOU YESTERDAY,I WILL MAKE THAT CALL TODAY. HAPPY TRAILS! KELLY

Yep, that was quite the class! We ended up 58 people from all over America; we had folks from New York, New Hampshire, Wisconsin, Arkansas, Montana, Idaho, Washington, Oregon, Utah, Nevada and of course lots of sportsmen neighboring California.

This was the largest class we ever had. I know we had 5 sportsmen that will now go into the max bonus point pool for deer, and the highest elk point holder will go from 15 to 16 points.

We had a couple of Hunter ed instructors from Page AZ, Hank and Don, plus a spark plus of a gal, Franzi, who is a new instructor from Mesa, who joined us.

Their help, and insight was very valuable and appreciated.

Next supplemental class will be in April, still don't have a date.

Thanks to all who came and took the class.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
AZ Hunter Education
Region III

Thanks again for the class Don, it was very informative. Hopefully the extra point will allow me to draw.

Thanks, Mat
(the guy with two first names)

I am always impressed by the dedication and determination the hopeful nonresident hunters display when they make the effort to attend our class. The time and expense incurred is not insignificant and not lost on us instructors.

Thanks to all who attended, may your diligence and loyalty be rewarded with the permit of your dreams...sooner (relatively speaking)rather than later!

Good luck in the drawing.
Jim

Thanks to the instructors from me as well--your dedication to the sport and to "customer service," as you put it, was apparent and is appreciated!

Nick

Thanks Nick! We try and do the best we can.

I am lucky to have such a good staff, including guys like Jim.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
Region III

Don,

Great class, great staff. Worth the time and travel, and the point of course. No matter how long anyone has been at this, they can always learn something new.

Wade

At the class on Saturday was the Master Instructor and one of his staff (Don) from Page. Hank Schucking and his staff will be doing supplemental classes in the future I'm sure.

Don Martin
Master Instructor
Region III

You need to call Dave Williams at G&F in Phoenix. You'll have to FAX him a copy of your hunter ed card in order to take the class.
His number is 623-236-7434.

Good luck!

Don Martin
Master Instructor
Region III

Thanks Don and Jim for the excellent class. Even though it was a full day of instruction you both made it very fun and informative. From us here in Washington we thank you all for your volunteer service.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom