hunter safety class?

nitis

Ok what is the fastest least painful way to get your hunter safety certificate? My wife needs hers but is not all that excited about giving up a whole weekend to do so. We are not trying to dis respect what the class is its but in this case its just a formality.

LAST EDITED ON May-13-12 AT 11:20PM (MST)[p]No way around it she has to "make the time" is she wants her certificate just like everyone else.
NOTE: There are F&G people who are members here too who check out the CA Forum and others all the time.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Ok I found an online class take at your own speed then a 4 hour followup that is probably the way we will go

nitis,
You will still have to contact an instructor that has been certified for the "on line" course.

Norkal

"INVEST IN LEAD FOR THE TIMES AHEAD!"

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom