Hunting Competition Shows

S

SoTX

Here lately I have been watching the Men's Channel for their hunting shows. But there is one or two shows in-particular that I am not sure I like or agree with. These are the shows where they have these hunting teams of two. One hunter one camera man. These teams compete in a hunting contest. They win prises and such for who ever has the most success. I just don't think a show like that gives much respect to the animals they are hunting. Plus I just do not feel right about this whole contest thing. I think it cheapens the reasons why we hunt and kinda make ethical hunters look blood thirsty.
Have you guys seen these shows and if so, what do you think?

"We MUST Hunt"

It seems like that Dury guy comes on every 5-10 seconds to talk about how ethical the hunters are and talk up the good decsions they make etc. I think maybe the writers and producers know that a hunting competition can come off as proffiteering and the hunters may seem bloodthirsty, so they took some measures to hide it, i.e. talking about ethical desicions. I don't like all of the narration, but I enjoy seeing the success of other hunters, which is why I like most any hunting show.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom