Hunting fool membership.. Worth it?

oldmossback

Just looking at the hunting fool page and their subscription options . What do you guys think? Are they worth it? Are you guys members? What's your opinion ?
Thanks in advance.

JUDAS!

Not again!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

What Bess said.

If you are happy with all the hunts that you are going on, then no. You dont need it.

If you want to get info on states that you are not familiar with then it is valuable to you.

$100 or $200 is nothing when it comes to another perspective.

I should have known better than to ask on this site . Guess I should have just spent endless hours searching for the answer to my question instead of just straight up asking it . How about this ... If you don't have something informative to say in direct relation to the question then don't say anything !

>Thanks little big horn .
>But I think I'll just mind
>my own business from now
>on and do my own
>homework .

i agree, if you arent giving info that is asked for, then just read and move along. i get so sick of this very issue...... mainly ELKASS

Hey oldmossback!

Just RAZZIN Ya!

Just seemed We just went through it not too long ago!

The Link littlebig Posted is Good Info!

I was just checkin to see how 'Short Fused' a few of you are at Huntin Season!:D

Just RAZZIN & No Offense!

I have a Friend that Reads the Magazines Like a Bible!:D

>Thanks little big horn .
>But I think I'll just mind
>my own business from now
>on and do my own
>homework .

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

In my experience they make a bunch of promises then don't keep them. So no it is not worth it. They have gone down hill the last few years. I will not sign back up.

Check your PM oldmossback!

I read my supervisors for several years. No since several of us in same office paying $100.00. However, this year I drew two great tags in two different stats. This being said I piad $100.00 this year for the past hunters list of names and numbers to these two units. I believe this info was worth the price. Just my thought and what I did.

I have been a member for several years now. I like to hunt other states and units I have never been in before. The information you get from the other guys that have hunted the unit you have is great. The gas you save by not driving around the unit in areas that are not very good will pay for the subscription. I think it was better with the old owners, but you still get the list of other hunters. Some good reading as well.

Ditto with what's been previously said.

Since Garth sold it, I continuously get emails from them wanting more of my money. For this reason, I will not renew after this year. It is, however, a good magazine. Good stories and good articles on photography, new merchandise, etc. Most other rags are much cheaper, but they only come out 6 times a year. HF is 12 months. When you look at it from that perspective, there is not much price difference.

I like it. Just an easy way to get most information you need. The past hunters list has been very helpful. Could you just sign up for a year and most of the info is the same for years? YES. But I keep signed up. My Ut Mt goat story is in this months issue. So would appreciate the vote for it in the members choice voting!

oldmossback

Ignore the naysayers and Trolls.

The short answer is Yes it's worth it especially if you hunt more than one State. Think about how much money and time we all spend to go hunting. For example, to drive from Utah to CO you are looking at $350 in gas round trip and than $400-$600 for a non resident tag depending on what critter you are after. Toss in food, gear and misc expenses and I'd wager most nonresidents spend over a 1k to hunt out of State. As hunters we want to be successful. If a $100-$200 subscription can provide you with one shred of information that results in success, I think we'd all agree its worth it. Frankly, the stories and pictures are worth it alone for a guy like me that can never get enough of hunting. To each his own.

I also cant get enough hunting and 100 a year is cheap for info that can happen from hf, listen to oldmossback he knows what he,s talking about.Ive been a member since the news letter days,also when done looking at an issue on any state I have no questions.

Hi oldmossback, were you just having a bad day? The first two replies was Elk just venting,( I'm pretty sure he wasn't hating), and NMpaul giving you his opinion, which is what you asked for and what I thought was good advice.

Anyway I hope all is good with you and yours.
Joe

"Sometimes you do things wrong for so long you think their right"

-Joe E Sikora

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom