Hunting hogs with Huntsonora

AZ402

We weren't doing it at the local taverns either. I headed down to Texas to hunt with a client of mine from a elk hunt last year. He happens to be friend with Drummond as well. Drum and I got to hang out and he got to man the "heat while we were whacking some Texas hogs. Drum is a great guy and I wish him well in CO/WY. Here is a pic of one of the victims.

Hoghunt001.jpg

I recognize Drumm laying down in front, but who is the other guy........LOL.....glad you had a good time......... Thanks, Allen Taylor......

Stan,

It was great to see you this past weekend, I wish I could have gone to the other ranch with you guys, maybe next time. I enjoyed playing Snoop-Dogg, packing the heat to pop a cap in a hogs a$$ if they came after us. That would have been fun watching Steven, the Elk/Hog Ninja, trying to beat one of them down with his recurve. I still laugh remembering the grass moving right in front of you when you were slipping up to shoot. Thats one of the best weekends I have had in a while.

Drum (Snoop)

Bet you girls, cough, cough, I mean guys had a hell of a good time! I'm jealous...

BTW - You really aren't going to count points for that side of bacon are you? :)

Nice coloration on that hide.
Oh and the pigs too!

Congrats on what looks like a great time.

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

USOK, I'm only counting that thing if I have to. Drum doggy-dog, it was a fun weekend for sure. The hogs on the other ranch felt the rath as well. When the hog-ninja spanked that one with him recurve, it was classic..........

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom