Hunting in the afterlife?

BIG

Do you guys think we will get to go hunting in the afterlife, or will we just sit around on clouds playing harps.

I hope we get to hunt. And then BBQ the meat. Otherwise what would be the point of all the hot coals!:)

Eel

OOOhhh Eel.........

Sometimes you can pretty much put it out there
exactly like it is.......

I'm Praying that you can't cook a Brisket where I'm going.

But if I don't get my stuff in order, I could.....

I'm going to start acting better...........

MY NEIGHBOR SAYS I WILL BE SEVERLY PUNISHED IN THE NEXT LIFE FOR ALL THE HUNTING I'M DOING IN THIS LIFE.----YD. (LOL).

LAST EDITED ON Mar-16-07 AT 08:49AM (MST)[p]First you must read the "Proclamation", (it comes in almost every language on earth.) You must be willing to try to abide by the proclamation. (but if you screw up the judge is very forgiving) There are people all over the world who are debating the fine points of the proclamation, and sometimes they just agree to disagree. But the esentials of the proclamation are well established.

You must agree that the one who created the proclamation also created all the units and animals and plants and atmosphere and everything else.

You must ask the creator of the proclamation to come and dwell with you.

That will pretty much get you started, and then you will want to start hanging out with others who want to go hunting in the afterlife also!

You need to be careful though because there are many false proclamations out there. If you have any questions you could PM me and I would be glad to try to help.
God bless, Stacey

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom