Hunting Magazine

sniper14

Wanted to order one this year. Just wondering what magazine you liked best. I want good stories but also one that gives advice about what units to put in for. Thanks!

Eastman's & Huntin Fool have the most comprehensive draw information. You need both the Bowhunting and Hunting Journals from Eastman's to get all the draw information because they alternate the state info between the two publications. Even with both, it is still less than half the cost of the Huntin' Fool.
I like Western Hunter as well but not for drawing purposes...

Horniac

>Eastman's & Huntin Fool have the
>most comprehensive draw information. You
>need both the Bowhunting and
>Hunting Journals from Eastman's to
>get all the draw information
>because they alternate the state
>info between the two publications.
>Even with both, it is
>still less than half the
>cost of the Huntin' Fool.
>
>I like Western Hunter as well
>but not for drawing purposes...
>
>
>Horniac

If you subscribe to one of the Eastmans' Journals, you can login with your member # on their website and access the Members Research Section (MRS) from the other journal. That way you still get all of their unit and draw information, without having to subscribe to both journals, unless you want to.

I only subscribe to their Hunting Journal, but I regularly log on and read the MRS section from their Bowhunting Journal.

Eastmans Hunting Journal and Sports Afield. I get Safari thru my SCI membership, and American Hunter thru NRA. They still pile up, and I have to consciously sit down to read them sometimes!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom