Hunting photo's

BuckSnort

Long Time Member
I thought it would be cool to share some photo's of "the hunt",and not just the kill shots.So let's see them folks.

Here's a couple

fca79a7d.jpg

fca79a77.jpg

fca79a75.jpg

Bucksn,

Great spotting photos. Looks like you have a Nikon spotter XL, am I right? If so, that's what I use. Great little spotting scope.

Here is a series of photos I took opening day or archery season this year. My buddy is trying to stalk a pretty good muley with his bow.

aaf.jpg

aag.jpg

In this last photo I was able to get Tyler and the mule deer in the same shot. You can make out Tyler on the left hand side of the photo laying on his side. He was about 60 yards from the buck here.
aah.jpg

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

Saskman,
How far away from the action were you for that last picture?

archeryicon1.gif
_droptine_
archeryicon12.gif

Those are great Saskman!

Was your friend able to get a shot off?
How for away were you while taking the pics.

I was probably about 25-30 yards behind Tyler laying on my belly in a bit of a low spot. He never got a shot off. The buck had been behind a bit of a rise where we could only see it's antlers but it walked out from behind the rise and Tyler was not able to get to his knees to draw. It eventually just sauntered over the hill on the left side of the photo.

Saskman
www.saskatchewanbucks.com

That's a cool series of pics Saskman.I like the bottom pic,both the hunter and the buck are in focus.That's a dandy buck,I bet you guys went through the "What if's" and "If only's".Thats what I do when I am so slose yet so far.Thanks for sharing the pics.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom