Hunting season could get exciting this year !

BIGJOHNT

Long Time Member
3CCDEED4-2DC4-454A-AC62-C8D014680995.jpeg

Plead not guilty and demand a jury trial. The judge might just throw this case out before it even gets that far. If not, the jury will be under a lot of pressure to find a not guilty verdict.

Bwahahaha! That’s hilarious in a terrible way. Our beautiful country is such a mess. Wtf.

The worst part is we are gonna dump this fecal sandwich square on our kid’s shoulders.

Think they’ll handle it better than we did? Probably not, they’re all “puuusssies” now according some on this forum

They are sneakier.

I'm around some 16 year olds occasionally. They still talk about boobs. They still talk ****. Unfortunately, they became sneaky with it as a result of the stupidity

They are sneakier.

I'm around some 16 year olds occasionally. They still talk about boobs. They still talk ****. Unfortunately, they became sneaky with it as a result of the stupidity
Guys are ALWAYS going to be enchanted by boobs! It's just a natural attraction. I remember feeling shame for having those "bad thoughts" about girls and sex as a teenager. But that was religious shame. Not the same.... but at the end of the day it really is. So now we all have to hide our natural attraction to boobs. Whatever.

Guys are ALWAYS going to be enchanted by boobs! It's just a natural attraction. I remember feeling shame for having those "bad thoughts" about girls and sex as a teenager. But that was religious shame. Not the same.... but at the end of the day it really is. So now we all have to hide our natural attraction to boobs. Whatever.
Man do I understand! I had the same religious issues and that's probably why I was in and out of the MTC 3 times over. LOL. My guilt didn't last very long so, I just kept on looking. In fact, I still aint quit looking but, religion got its justice as we wound up with 3 girls!!!

Whatever these sites are that pop up, they have very little to do with sex or boobs. If you click on them they're pretty innocuous dumb pics. You'd be wrong if you clicked on this ad thinking you'll ever see this gal or anyone like her again. Click bait

Screen Shot 2022-03-30 at 3.52.56 PM.png

Man do I understand! I had the same religious issues and that's probably why I was in and out of the MTC 3 times over. LOL. My guilt didn't last very long so, I just kept on looking. In fact, I still aint quit looking but, religion got its justice as we wound up with 3 girls!!!
The only religious issue for me as a not-so-devout Catholic was making the sign of the cross before saying a prayer that I could get in a gal's pants. My prayers weren't answered too often, but it was still fun fantasizing. :rolleyes:

One time, though, I thought I was doing really good when my date says, "Every time we talk, I get all wet."

I asked if I arouse her.

She said, "No. You spit when you talk."

The only religious issue for me as a not-so-devout Catholic was making the sign of the cross before saying a prayer that I could get in a gal's pants. My prayers weren't answered too often, but it was still fun fantasizing. :rolleyes:

One time, though, I thought I was doing really good when my date says, "Every time we talk, I get all wet."

I asked if I arouse her.

She said, "No. You spit when you talk."
LMAO!!! My mother's Kentucky (southern Baptist upbringing) values and my father's Lark, Utah upbringing left me no chance at religion. My father's dad was a diehard catholic and his mom (my grandma) was Morman. So, my dad was an altar boy but still had to attend Mormon church---Poor Bastard had no chance! Any old timers in Utah will remember Lark, Utah which was covered up by the Kennicott copper mine outside of Bingham. I think this thread started out as-This year could become eventful?? And then Hoss had to bring up boobs!! Thanks HOSSY!!

LMAO!!! My mother's Kentucky (southern Baptist upbringing) values and my father's Lark, Utah upbringing left me no chance at religion. My father's dad was a diehard catholic and his mom (my grandma) was Morman. So, my dad was an altar boy but still had to attend Mormon church---Poor Bastard had no chance! Any old timers in Utah will remember Lark, Utah which was covered up by the Kennicott copper mine outside of Bingham. I think this thread started out as-This year could become eventful?? And then Hoss had to bring up boobs!! Thanks HOSSY!!

Been obsessed since 1988, I'm just glad I'm not alone????

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom