Hunting Tattoos?

nmtaxi

Very Active Member
I've been wanting to get a tattoo of the AK moose I killed a few years ago(skull only)on my shoulder. I most likely will never do it, but was wondering if anybody else has tattoos to commemerate hunts. Anyone? Pics?

brother in law has a couple elk tattoos, have seen some but they are kinda rare

47e9fcb352ad748f.jpg

has anyone seen my kittie

Just hang a photo by your bed. That way if you get tired of it, you can take it down. Try that with a tat.

I have an elk skull on my right shoulder and a deer skull on my left. Be carefull with tatoos, they are very addicting! I don't regret mine at all and never will. Put some personal value on whatever you get and you won't either.

4b1db2ac644136c4.jpg

Search the past threads for this topic. Many guys posted pics of their tats about 8-10 months ago. I was one with a Cape Buffalo that I hope to someday take.

iv got the RNT duck calls VOODOO duck as a tattoo on my shoulder
$MAVERICK$

I went to the dr for surgery once and he took a picture of my tattoo and posted it all over the internet. Just do a search for the puff the magic dragon tattoo on a mans privat area!

ROFDL!

ego participate in Monasteriense muleys proinde ego sum bardus (I participate on monstermuleys therefore I am stupid)

Did a search for tatoos, can't find any previous threads. I have one tattoo that I got on graduation night with a bunch of buddies. That was 20 years ago. For some reason, I really want to get another one. I figure I'll wait several months, and see if I still want it.

Stinky - You're one messed up dude. I can't even imagine why somebody would do that. Excuse me while I go cut my eyes out.

I have a tattoo on my right arm of American Indian rock art (petroglyph) depicting two bighorn sheep and a couple of other symbols. I got it just because I wanted it but also to commemorate my two sheep. I'm hoping I get to expand it to include more sheep in the future. :)

No tattoos, but a nice scar across the bridge of my nose that was caused by a chunk of sheet metal while killing time on a muzzy deer hunt. Twelve stitches later and we still made the evening hunt. I think about that hunt almost every time I shave. :)

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-10 AT 08:08AM (MST)[p]HA! LOL only the nostril hairs occasionally, but, last time I checked, my upper lip is only 1 inch from the scar.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-10-10 AT 04:10PM (MST)[p]haha here is a smaller version of my 2007 four point or 5x if you count eye guards first 4x thats why i got it 4 hours of some of the worst pain ever but worth it
pic is crappy though

2245tat.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom